Your guide will take you to Nizwa, the first stop of the tour. Make your way to Nizwa Fort, the iconic landmark characterized by its height and fortification. After this, you will proceed to the Nizwa Souk to explore the elegant collection of silver jewelry, antiques, leather goods, and utensils. Later, enjoy the drive to Fanjah for an amazing photo-stop. Get some splendid clicks in the backdrop of this mesmerizing countryside. You will discover the oasis of Birkat al Mouz, situated at the foot of Jebel Akhdar. The Green Mountain is popularly known as the green jewel of the Al Hajar Mountain ranges. Enjoy the sights of numerous villages shattered over the Saiq Plateau, noted for its ancient irrigation channels. Witness the little gardens having a wide arena of fruits including pomegranates, apricot, lemon, and walnuts. Stroll along the Wadi Bani Habib enjoying it’s unique, cool as well as dry weather.
Day trips & excursions
Day tour to the Green Mountain Jebel Al Akhdar from Muscat
Availability: From Saturday to Thursday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Do this because
- Discover the Green Mountain and Nizwa
- Pass by the Hajar Mountains and enjoy the drive through the steep roads
- Enjoy a splendid photo-stop at Fanjah
What to expect
- Hotel or port pick up and drop-off
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Transportation by 4WD vehicle
- Mineral water
- Sightseeing entrance fees
What's not included
Pick-up from your hotel in Muscat.
Please call the local operator to confirm your pick-up details at least 48 hour before the tour. You will find the local operator's contact details in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Pick-up availability only from Muscat
- The tour's duration may vary depending on city traffic
- Please dress smartly and respectfully
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour operates with a worry-free policy so that you are guaranteed to return on-time
- This is a moderate activity that includes some short walks
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a sunhat, sunglass and sunscreen
- From Saturday to Thursday
- Pick-up starts at 8.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.