- See dolphins frolick in the water
- Explore the coast of Oman from the sea
- Learn about the marine life around you from an onboard specialist
The coast of Oman is blessed with a variety of dolphins and whales, which consist of about 21 different species, including the Blue whale, which is seldom seen anywhere else in the world. On this tour, you will have a transfer service from your hotel to the jetty, where you will be able to take your boat and go on your search through the sea for these friendly creatures. An onboard cetacean specialist will enlighten you with quite a lot of information about these interesting marine mammals. While it is not guaranteed that you would spot dolphins on every trip, this is an enjoyable experience aboard the sea, where you will search to find the dolphins, and if you're lucky enough, even spot a whale, while our onboard cetacean specialist enlightens you with vast knowledge about these Interesting marine mammals.
- 2-hour dolphin cruise
- Soft drinks
- Food and beverages unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Children under 12 years old: reduced
You will be picked up from your hotel or desired location. Please provide this information when you make your booking.
- Pick-up time can be 15-60 minutes prior to tour start time
- The exact pick-up time well be communicated one day prior to your tour or alternatively, you can call 24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time
- Please be at your desired pick-up location at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time
- Operates daily at 7.30am
Why not end your day with a relaxing cruise along the splendid Muscat coast, seeing many of the sigh...
Leave the port of Mina Qaboos to visit the city of Muscat. Visit the largest mosque in Oman, a relig...
Running south from the Eastern Hajjar Mountains to Arabian Sea, the Wahiba Sands, described a Sand s...
Starting in the morning you will travel through the mountainous and desert landscape arriving at the...
See the 17th century round fort and the souq famous for silver jewelry, major attraction of Nizwa. B...
Wadi Bani Awf is known as one of the most fantastic tourist locations surrounding Muscat. Wadi Bani ...