Historical Nizwa tour from Muscat
- Discover the oasis city of Nizwa, Oman's Old Capital
- Admire its 17th century fort and dive in Omani everyday life when visiting its lively Souk
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bahla Fort and learn the traditional methods for grinding coffee and flour at Bait as Safah house
After collection from your hotel, you will stop at the House of Amouage and visitors’ center for you to experience one of the world’s finest fragrances. After this visit, we are back on the road to Nizwa to visit the Fort and the Souq before stopping in town for a picnic or lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, an afternoon of stunning architecture lies ahead as you take in Bahla Fort, which was the oldest and first Omani fort to be built in the Islamic style, Jabreen Castle, probably the finest of Omanis castles built during the late 17th century and then head up to the traditional mountain village of Al Hamra to visit Bait al Safah living museum.
- English speaking guide with driver
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (2-12): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will get a pick-up from your hotel, please provide hotel address information when you make the booking.
- Minimum 2 people per booking
- All visitors arriving to Oman are required to obtain an electronic visa prior to arrival as per the new immigration requirement
- Your reservation request will be confirmed within 48 hours
- Operates daily
- Hotel pick-up: 8.00am
- Drop-off: 4.00pm
- Times may vary depending on the location of your hotel
We start with a spectacular drive through the Hajar mountains via the oases of Fanjah and Birkat Al ...
Start your tour from Shatti Al-Qurum, Muscat's diplomatic district, and take off for exploring wonde...
The tour starts at Shatti Al-Qurum, the expensive residential area which houses multiple embassies, ...
Relax on the traditional dhow boat and enjoy a peaceful cruise through the glistening waters of Oman...
Al Angham is a breathtaking dining location with elegant and intricate ceilings and woodwork. It is ...
Enjoy a traditional culinary experience at the sophisticated Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel ...