- Visit one of Oman's ancient cities and
- Explore the famous forts, castles and souks
- Admire the striking architecture and style
See the 17th century round fort and the souq famous for silver jewelry, major attraction of Nizwa. Built on a scold base of rock, the huge tower was designed to withstand the vibration of 24 cannons. We move on to see Bahla (under renovation) and Jabreen fort. Built as a defensive stronghold, the Jabreen is perhaps the finest of Omani castles. The castle has dungeons, passages, rooms and ceilings decorated with fine carvings & paintings. Forts and castles are Oman’s most striking cultural landmarks and together with its towers and city walls, they have historically been used as defensive bastonsor look-out points. It is estimated that there are over 500 forts, castles and towers in Oman and your visit would include a few of them which are remarkable and striking in their architecture and style. The ancient capital of Oman, Nizwa was a seat of learning and the birthplace of Islam in Oman.
- Transportation in deluxe vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and soft drinks
- Personal expenses
You will be picked up from your hotel or desired location. Please provide this information when you make your booking.
- Pick-up time can be 15-60 minutes prior to tour start time
- The exact pick-up time well be communicated one day prior to your tour or alternatively, you can call 24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time
- Please be at your desired pick-up location at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time
- Operates daily
- Start time: 8.30am
This full-day tour of contrasts starts in the morning with a visit to the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque...
Leave the port of Mina Qaboos to visit the city of Muscat. Visit the largest mosque in Oman, a relig...
Running south from the Eastern Hajjar Mountains to Arabian Sea, the Wahiba Sands, described a Sand s...
Starting in the morning you will travel through the mountainous and desert landscape arriving at the...
The coast of Oman is blessed with a variety of dolphins and whales, which consist of about 21 differ...
Wadi Bani Awf is known as one of the most fantastic tourist locations surrounding Muscat. Wadi Bani ...