Private full-day Nizwa tour with lunch
- Visit one of Oman's ancient cities and
- Explore the famous forts, castles and souks
- Admire the striking architecture and style
See the 17th century round fort and the souq famous for silver jewelry, major attraction of Nizwa. Built on a scold base of rock, the huge tower was designed to withstand the vibration of 24 cannons. We move on to see Bahla (under renovation) and Jabreen fort. Built as a defensive stronghold, the Jabreen is perhaps the finest of Omani castles. The castle has dungeons, passages, rooms and ceilings decorated with fine carvings & paintings. Forts and castles are Oman’s most striking cultural landmarks and together with its towers and city walls, they have historically been used as defensive bastonsor look-out points. It is estimated that there are over 500 forts, castles and towers in Oman and your visit would include a few of them which are remarkable and striking in their architecture and style. The ancient capital of Oman, Nizwa was a seat of learning and the birthplace of Islam in Oman.
- Transportation in deluxe vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and soft drinks
- Personal expenses
You will be picked up from your hotel or desired location. Please provide this information when you make your booking.
- Pick-up time can be 15-60 minutes prior to tour start time
- The exact pick-up time well be communicated one day prior to your tour or alternatively, you can call 24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time
- Please be at your desired pick-up location at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time
- Operates daily
- Start time: 8.30am
Leave the port of Mina Qaboos to visit the city of Muscat. Visit the largest mosque in Oman, a relig...
Start your tour from Shatti Al-Qurum, Muscat's diplomatic district, and take off for exploring wonde...
The tour starts at Shatti Al-Qurum, the expensive residential area which houses multiple embassies, ...
Drive by 4x4 vehicles to see the lush farm land, watch the roaming camels as you travel towards the ...
Relax on the traditional dhow boat and enjoy a peaceful cruise through the glistening waters of Oman...
Wadi Bani Awf is known as one of the most fantastic tourist locations surrounding Muscat. Wadi Bani ...