Private full-day Nizwa tour with lunch
- Visit one of Oman's ancient cities and
- Explore the famous forts, castles and souks
- Admire the striking architecture and style
See the 17th century round fort and the souq famous for silver jewelry, major attraction of Nizwa. Built on a scold base of rock, the huge tower was designed to withstand the vibration of 24 cannons. We move on to see Bahla (under renovation) and Jabreen fort. Built as a defensive stronghold, the Jabreen is perhaps the finest of Omani castles. The castle has dungeons, passages, rooms and ceilings decorated with fine carvings & paintings. Forts and castles are Oman’s most striking cultural landmarks and together with its towers and city walls, they have historically been used as defensive bastonsor look-out points. It is estimated that there are over 500 forts, castles and towers in Oman and your visit would include a few of them which are remarkable and striking in their architecture and style. The ancient capital of Oman, Nizwa was a seat of learning and the birthplace of Islam in Oman.
- Transportation in deluxe vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and soft drinks
- Personal expenses
You will be picked up from your hotel or desired location. Please provide this information when you make your booking.
- Pick-up time can be 15-60 minutes prior to tour start time
- The exact pick-up time well be communicated one day prior to your tour or alternatively, you can call 24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time
- Please be at your desired pick-up location at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time
- Operates daily
- Start time: 8.30am
We start with a spectacular drive through the Hajar mountains via the oases of Fanjah and Birkat Al ...
Start your tour from Shatti Al-Qurum, Muscat's diplomatic district, and take off for exploring wonde...
The tour starts at Shatti Al-Qurum, the expensive residential area which houses multiple embassies, ...
Relax on the traditional dhow boat and enjoy a peaceful cruise through the glistening waters of Oman...
Al Angham is a breathtaking dining location with elegant and intricate ceilings and woodwork. It is ...
Enjoy a traditional culinary experience at the sophisticated Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel ...