Original and unique, Anselm’s glass studios is a locally owned glassblowing workshop located on the edge of Kenyan wilderness about an hour away from the city center. People come from all over the world to visit this awesome place, drawn in by is multiple forms of magical art. Be captivated by the local craftsmen's technique and for or sip coffee at a funky, chunky mosaic table that creates one of the outdoor sitting rooms. Surround yourself in a secret garden of sculpture and furniture and living designs that enchant and inspire.
Half-day Anselms Kietngela Hot Glass tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 3 hours to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Be drawn by the magical art of glassblowing
- Get some unique souvenirs
- Get a more local and traditional feel of Nairobi
What to expect
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (age 2-12)
Pick-up from your hotels in Nairobi. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator at least 48 hours prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- It is recommended to wear a sunhat, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Pollmans Tours & Safaris Ltd
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.