They say that the best way to experience a culture is by taking a bite out of it. So, if you're a foodie and it's your first time visiting Nairobi, this experience is not to be missed. The Carnivore restaurant is one of Africa’s most popular restaurants that is famous for its succulent steaks, barbecue dishes, and great African hospitality. A visit here is an excellent complement to a holiday and makes a perfect spot for welcome or farewell meals. Delicious barbequed and skewered vegetarian meals are also available.
Excursions & day trips
Nairobi lunch or dinner experience at the Carnivore restaurant
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 3 hours to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a lunch or dinner experience at Nairobi's most popular restaurant
- Savor and learn more about local cuisine
- Feast on roasted meat on traditional Maasai swords
What to expect
- Children (age 5-12)
Pick-up from your hotels in Nairobi. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator at least 48 hours prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- It is recommended to wear a sunhat, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Pollmans Tours & Safaris Ltd
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.