Sonoma & Napa Valley bike rental
- Ride through the world-famous wineries and picturesque views of Sonoma
- Follow the fantastic route mapped out for you by the bike rental staff
- Choose the electric bike option, if you want to see even more in less time!
Explore the would-famous Sonoma and Napa Valley on two wheels! Your self-guided bike rental includes everything you need for a fun and memorable sightseeing adventure, including maps and route suggestions, bike lock and key, helmets, plus a bike fitting and safety orientation from friendly, knowledgeable staff.
Whether you blaze your own trail or ride one of our recommended routes, you’re sure to enjoy the very best that Sonoma Valley has to offer when you head out on our bicycles. Whether you have all day or just a few hours, our experienced, local staff will map out the perfect ride for you. Taste award-winning wines at local wineries and enjoy a picnic lunch among the vines.
Here are the bike options you can choose from:
- Hybrid Bike Rental: our most popular bicycle, the Specialized Roll is perfect for adults, teenagers, preteens, and taller youth.
- Comfort Tandem Bike Rental: the comfort tandem fits two riders and is suitable for two adults, or for one adult and one child. The rider in front does all the steering, shifting, and braking, and both riders pedal in synch.
- Kids’ Equipment Rental (Kids’ Bikes, Tag-a-Long, Trailer, Baby Seat):
- Kids’ Bike: For younger kids who have mastered hand brakes and are ready to ride on their own, kids’ bikes are available in a 20” or 24” wheel size.
- Tag-a-Long attachment: Our most popular option for kids ages 4-8, the tag-a-long attachment is ideal for kids who are ready to balance and pedal, but not yet ready to go on their own. The tag-a-long connects behind an adult’s bike, and the adult does all the steering, shifting, and braking from their bicycle. The child has the option to help with the pedaling or simply coast, and this flexibility allows the child to rest if they’re tired.
- Trailer: Suitable for young children and toddlers, the Burley trailer attachment can hold kids and cargo with a combined weight of 90 lbs (40kg). The trailer connects to an adult bike, and it can hold up to two children.
- Baby Seat: Our top-of-the-line Topeak baby seat is suitable for babies and toddlers and has a weight limit of 40 lbs (18kg).
- Electric Bike Rental: the Turbo Como electric bike from Specialized is suitable for adults and older teenagers (ages 16+, in accordance with California state law). This is the perfect bike for those who’d like a little boost as they explore all that wine country has to offer.
- Road Bike Rental: our road bike, the Specialized Roubaix, features an ultralight carbon frame and fork, which make it stiff and responsive, while remaining durable for high mileage training. Precision Shimano Ultegra and 105 components make the Specialized Roubaix the perfect choice for high-performance use.
- all-day bike rental
- helmet, lock, handlebar bag
- maps and route suggestions
- bike fitting and orientation
- rear rack and bungee cord for bags and purses
- tour guide during your visit
20093 Broadway, Sonoma CA 95476
Pick-up location is at Blazing Saddles Sonoma: 20093 Broadway, Sonoma CA 95476
- California state law requires helmets for bicycle riders/passengers under 18 years of age
- Helmet use for e-bike riders is required by law
- The price you paid is valid for a 24-hour rental
- Pick-up location is 20093 Broadway, Sonoma CA 95476. Open from 9am-6pm
- Phone: +1 (707) 339-6200
- The bike rental service is open from 9am – 6pm daily, 365 days a year.
This is not an ordinary Napa Valley wine tour. Go beyond tasting and fully immerse yourself in the N...
Enjoy a 7-hour private wine tour that offers a unique itinerary based on your preferences. You’ll be...
Travel through the lush Napa Valley countryside, and be transported back to the romance and luxury o...
Take in sweeping, panoramic views of the lush Napa Valley landscape inside the most popular dining c...
Your journey will begin in Napa, where you will enjoy a gourmet lunch aboard a Wine Train as you hea...
Begin your day with an exquisite, filling breakfast in a 20th-century Pullman railcar before your Wi...