Amalfi Coast Tour from Naples
- Discover the famously beautiful Amalfi Coast and visit its many beautiful and charming spots
- Visit the delightful villages of Amalfi, Ravello and Positano
- Experience the real taste of Southern Italy, along with its romance, fashion and laid back lifestyle
The Amalfi Coast Tour has to be one of the best experiences you can have in Italy. It gives you the chance to explore the famous and dramatic coastline and visit its many beautiful and charming spots.
Amalfi is famous for its indescribable beauty, where divinity and humanity seem to meet, creating an incredible masterpiece. You'll see the enchanting pastel colors of Positano, while your stops at Amalfi and Ravello will convince you that they are the most beautiful towns in the world. Also, if you like, you can choose to add a relaxing boat tour to your day to complete your experience in the Amalfi coast.
- Round trip transportation
- Fluent English speaking professional driver
- Light lunch
- Bottled water
- Children (5-12): reduced
- Infants (0-4): free
Corso Arnaldo Lucci, 201, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy.
In front of the Star Terminus Hotel.
- This tour is available for different-sized groups: choose between Standard group tour (up to 40 people), Small group tour (up to 16 people) or Vip Small group tour (up to 8 people)
- Transportation in a modern vehicle (the type of vehicle depends on the number of participants and can be a car, a minibus or a bus)
- You can choose whether or not to add a boat tour to your experience
- Every day at 8.00am
Housed in a 16th-century palace originally built as the residence for cavalry barracks and inaugurat...
The National Museum of Capodimonte is housed in the sumptuous palace of the same name that once serv...
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart fr...
Naples' archaeological treasures are amongst the world's most impressive, and its swag of vainglorio...
Ischia is a beautiful island in the Gulf of Naples, Italy, around 30 km from Naples. The thermal wat...
The suggestive Crypts of San Domenico are home to the tomb of Ippolita Cantelmo Stuart of the Royal ...