- Explore the historicl center of Napli on a guided tour
- Visit the studio of a famous Neapolitan sculptor
- Feast on Neapolitan pizza
This tour is great for kids and adults interested in the local traditions and legends associated with the culture of Napoli and learning local crafts under the guidance of a Neapolitan sculptor. With your tour guide, you will explore the side of Napoli connected to ancient traditions, and learn the short prayers of Naples to protect against misfortune. Walking through hidden alleys, you will explore the sculptures of the city before reaching the studio of Ulderico Di Domenico to create the pulcicorno, your personal amulet. Ending this great day you will eat a legendary Neapolitan pizza and listening local music in a traditional restaurant.
- Guided tour of Napoli
- Entrance to the Atelier of the sculptor Ulderico Di Domenico and lesson to create an amulet
- Traditional neapolitan pizza in a central restaurant
- Participation certificate
- Everything that is not clearly included
- Infant (ages 0-2) free
Via Vincenzo Bellini, 30, Napoli, Italy
In front of the main entrance of the Belle Arti Academy.
- Children are required to be with their parents for all the experience time
- Communicate any possible food intolerance when booking
- Thursdays at 3.00pm
Less busy and smaller than Pompeii, Herculaneum is considered by many to be a better preserved examp...
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of “house-museum”: the objects you see inside are still i...
The National Museum of Capodimonte is housed in the sumptuous palace of the same name that once serv...
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Make an authentic neapolitan pizza during this 1.5 hour cooking class!Under the watchful eye of a pr...
Learn the art of making real Italian pizza and become a pizzaiolo (pizza-maker) for the day. Enter t...