Pompeii and Vesuvius by boat from Sorrento
- Spend a full-day discovering Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius
- Visit the Archaeological Site of Pompeii with the help of an official guide
- Small-group tour of maximum 12 people
Join our boat and sail along the Sorrento Coast towards the Vesuvian Area for a unique experience.
Pick-up from the hotel and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento. Boarding and departure for the port of Castellammare di Stabia where you’ll be transferred by bus to Pompeii.
Meet your guide and spend 2 hours visiting the ruins of this massive archaeological site. We’ll then move to the nearby “Cellini Gallery” where you’ll visit the corals and cameo’s museum/gallery.
In the early afternoon, we’ll move to Mount Vesuvius where you’ll be able to enjoy unique views over the Bay of Naples.
Return to Sorrento in the afternoon with a stop for swimming.
- Boat transportation to and from Castellammare Harbor
- Guided trip of Pompeii and Mt.Vesuvius
- English-speaking guide
- Return transfer from the hotel
- Entrance Fees:
- Entrance into the ruins of Pompeii
- Entrance into the national park of Vesuvius
- Infant (0-2): free
Select your hotel name at the time of booking for arranging the pick-up service.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays at 8.00 am approx.
This tour is the reason why many tourists come to Italy: Capri is at the same time a wonderful natur...
Less busy and smaller than Pompeii, Herculaneum is considered by many to be a better preserved examp...
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of “house-museum”: the objects you see inside are still i...
Enjoy one of the best views of Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples from the Castel Sant'Elmo on Vomero hi...
The National Museum of Capodimonte is housed in the sumptuous palace of the same name that once serv...
The National Museum of Duca di Martina contains one of the most prestigious collections of European ...