Skip-the-line at Pompeii and wine tasting day excursion from Naples
- Explore the ruins of Pompeii with skip the line admission fees
- Discover the magnificent Mount Vesuvius
- Savor excellent local food and wine on the foot of the Volcano
Experience an unforgettable tour ideal for cruisers with private transportation in Mercedes Minivan and skip-the-line tickets included.
You will be picked up at the cruise terminal port of Naples by your professional driver-guide and drive to Pompeii for a visit of the ancient city with skip-the-line admission fees included.
After Pompeii, head to a celebrated vineyard on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius for lunch. You will be served a delicious lunch of cold-cuts and mozzarella cheese, eggplant Parmesan, timballo of pasta, different kinds of cheese, bruschetta and organic olive oil tasting, fresh pasta and rum baba with french cream and fruit. You will also enjoy a wine tasting.
Then your driver will return you to your ship or hotel accommodation. This is the best way to see the highlights of the region in one day, and to enjoy some of the area's amazing food and wine.
- Skip-the-line admission fees for Pompeii
- Transportation by Mercedes, including pick-up and drop off
- Taxes, gas and parking expenses
- Light lunch with fresh products and wine tasting
- Guided tour in Pompeii by a professional local guide
- Children (aged 3-12)
- Infants (aged 0-2)
Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA
Your driver will meet you at the cruise terminal holding a sign with your name written on it.
- Please provide the name of your cruise ship, or name and adresss of your accommodation in the city
- Transportation in a modern Mercedes Van with 8 seats
- Baby seats are available on request
- Wear comfortable closed toe shoes to walk through the ruins of Pompeii
- In summer sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended
- Gluteen free and vegeterian meals are available
- Daily at 8.00am
This tour is the reason why many tourists come to Italy: Capri is at the same time a wonderful natur...
Less busy and smaller than Pompeii, Herculaneum is considered by many to be a better preserved examp...
Housed in a 16th century palace originally built as residence for a cavalry barracks and inaugurated...
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of “house-museum”: the objects you see inside are still i...
The National Museum of Capodimonte is housed in the sumptuous palace of the same name that once serv...
The National Museum of Duca di Martina contains one of the most prestigious collections of European ...