- When in Rome - take a high-speed train up for day trip by the sea
- Let your driver pamper you - stops for photo ops, friendly advice for local treats
- Explore the archaeological site of Pompeii and walk through the ruins yourself
Visit some of the most beautiful parts of the Sorrento Peninsula on this day trip from Naples.
You’ll meet your English-speaking driver at Napoli Centrale Train Station. Your driver for an easy identification will wait for you at the beginning of the track holding a sign with your name on it - perfect if you came up from Rome for the day.
You’ll be taken to the city of Sorrento, in the heart of an area immortalized by artists poets across time. You’ll have time to relax for coffee in one of the quaint piazzas and peruse the city’s trendy shops.
From there you’ll move on to Positano, a beautiful town located on limestone cliffs. You can admire the colorful buildings and walk down to the seashore.
Finally, you’ll be taken to Pompeii. You’ll have two hours to explore the ruins and discover how ancient Romans used to live. After you’ve explored enough, your driver will take you back to Naples train Station.
- Mercedes air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- All taxes, tolls, parking, gasoline
- Train tickets
- Entrance fees
- Archaeological Guide at the ruins
- Gratuities (optional)
Naples Central Train Station, 80142 Napoli NA
Pick-up at 08.45am at Naples Central Train station. You will meet your driver at the beginning of the track n.19 - he will be holding a sign with your name on it. Drop off at 5.00pm
- We recommend to bring with you a hat, suncream, water, comfortable shoes and to be on time
- This tour can accomodate a maximum of 8 people. Prices indicated are per person
- At the time of booking you will be asked to provide your phone number and if child seats are needed
- Please kindly note that baby booster will be provided for free
- Pick up at 8.45am (Naples Central Train station)
- Drop off at 5.00pm
Less busy and smaller than Pompeii, Herculaneum is considered by many to be a better preserved examp...
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of “house-museum”: the objects you see inside are still i...
The National Museum of Capodimonte is housed in the sumptuous palace of the same name that once serv...
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Make an authentic neapolitan pizza during this 1.5 hour cooking class!Under the watchful eye of a pr...
Learn the art of making real Italian pizza and become a pizzaiolo (pizza-maker) for the day. Enter t...