Double up on Jamaican fun in Ocho Rios. Put a big tick on the bucket list with Dolphin Cove's selection of dolphin swim experiences, and then choose how you want to explore Yaaman Adventure Park – ATV, mud buggy, or a camel ride. Along the way, you can swim in a natural pool known as the Secret River, and top it all with a jerk chicken lunch.
Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios & Yaaman Adventure Park
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 4 hours to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Combine two top Jamaican experiences
- Choose from a selection of dolphin swim options
- Tour Yaaman Adventure Park by ATV, mud buggy or camel ride
What to expect
- Admission fees
What to remember
- You must be able to swim to take part in the programme
- Children aged 1-5 years only pay transfer and can join free of charge with a paying adult; one child per paying adult.
- Children must be 8 years and over, and taller than 140 cm / 4'7" to participate in Dolphin Swim activities.
- Paying children 8 years and over, and taller than 140 cm / 4'7" can participate on their own, by paying adult price
- Weight restriction of 115kg/250lbs. The use of a lifejacket is required in all water programmes. Dolphin Cove park is accessible to wheelchair and motorised scooters.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock
- Bring insect repellent
- Food and drinks not included
- Bring money for extras or gratuities
TUI JAMAICA LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.