Combine two top Jamaican adventures in one day. Put a big tick on the bucket list with Dolphin Cove's selection of dolphin swim experiences, and then climb to the top of Jamaica's famous Dunn's River Falls. A 180-metre staircase of rock with water thundering down, it's one of the island's must-see natural attractions.
Dolphin Swim Experiences & Dunn's River Fall Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 4 hours to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Combine two top Jamaican experiences
- Choose from a selection of dolphin swim options
- Climb to the top of Dunn's River Falls
What to expect
- Admission fees
- Dolphin Swim
What to remember
- You must be able to swim to take part in the programme except for Dolphin Encounter experience.
- Children aged 1-5 years only pay transfer and can join free of charge with a paying adult; one child per paying adult.
- Children must be 8 years and over, and taller than 140 cm / 4'7" to participate in Dolphin Swim activities.
- Paying children 8 years and over, and taller than 140 cm / 4'7" can participate on their own, by paying adult price
- Weight restriction of 115kg/250lbs. The use of a lifejacket is required in all water programmes. Dolphin Cove park is accessible to wheelchair and motorised scooters.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Height, weight and/or age restrictions may apply
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems
TUI JAMAICA LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.