New Orleans evening Segway tour
- Watch the sun set over the French Quarter
- Glide through New Orleans like a professional
- Learn about the story of the city from your guide
Don't miss out on this New Orleans evening Segway tour, where you'll be able to glide around the French Quarter as the sun begins to set. Witness the Crescent City transform from day to dusk, atop one of the coolest modes of transportation around! Whether you're a local trying to seek a different perspective of your city, or a visitor getting to know New Orleans, you'll learn plenty about the history, music, architecture and food of this vibrant town. No need to worry if you've never ridden a Segway before--there will be a brief orientation of its use before departure.
- The French Quarter
- Mississippi River Front
- Louis Armstrong Park
- Jackson Square
- Bourbon Street
- The Old U.S. Mint
- Live guide
- Gratuities (optional)
City Segway Office at 214 Decatur Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
- All tour participants must be at least 12 years of age to participate
- Tours operate in groups of 8. If the party is larger than 8 the group will be split up for safety reasons
- Due to the mechanical limitations of the Segway, every guests must weigh no less than 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and no more than 260 pounds (118 kilograms)
- Due to the risk to both mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on Segway tours
- All tours run rain or shine, and tour provider has rain ponchos for sale
- Cancellation policy: tour provider offers 100% refund if reservation is canceled more than 72 hours prior to tour start
- Daily at 6.00pm
Take an eye-opening look into American history and visit 2 out of 3 prominent plantation homes along...
Enjoy a 5-hour tour combining a visit to a River Road plantation and a cruise through the swamps of ...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...
Gear up for possibly the most fun walking tour you've ever had! This three-hour cocktail history tou...
Satisfy both your appetite and intellect with a four-hour New Orleans food and cocktail history tour...
Your tour starts on Bourbon Street where you’ll meet your local expert guide and a small group of no...