New Orleans Pass: free admission to sights and attractions
- Entry to more than 25 of New Orleans's most popular attractions and tours
- Take a bus tour for an orientation to the city
- Skip-the-line entry to museums and more
The New Orlean Pass grants you entry to more than 25 top attractions in New Orleans – at no additional cost! This sightseeing city card allows you to experience everything this exciting city has to offer whilst saving both time and money. Just scan your pass at each attraction and enter, you won't need to purchase any more tickets to see the sights. Complete list of attractions:
- Adventures in New Orleans City Tour By Bus
- Paddlewheeler Creole Queen
- New Orleans Audubon Aquarium
- Cooking Demonstration Class at the New Orleans School of Cooking
- New Orleans Audubon Zoo
- The National WWII Museum
- Blaine Kern’s Mardi Gras World
- Cabildo / The Louisiana State Museum
- Cajun Pride Swamp Tour by Boat
- 1850 House / Louisiana State Museum
- New Orleans Audubon Insectarium
- Ultimate Swamp Adventures / SWAMP tour by Boat
- Oak Alley Plantation
- Longue Vue House & Gardens
- Louisiana Children’s Museum
- Old US Mint / The Louisiana State Museum
- New Orleans Pharmacy Museum
- Presbytere / The Louisiana State Museum
- San Francisco Plantation
- Southern Food and Beverage Museum
- Edgar Degas House
- RideThisBike 2-hour Bike Rental
- Free entry to over 25 of New Orleans's most popular tours and attractions
- City bus tour to explore the city
- Fast-track, skip-the-line entry
- Children: reduced price
414 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
- The New Orleans Pass redemption desk is located at Adventures in New Orleans Visitor's Centre (414 Canal Street New Orleans, Louisiana 70130)
- To receive your pass please present a printed copy of your voucher at the New Orleans Pass redemption desk at the Adventures in New Orleans Visitor's Centre - 414 Canal Street New Orleans, Louisiana. Open daily: 9.00am-6.00pm
- Your New Orleans Pass is valid from its first swipe for the day or two, three or five consecutive days depending on which pass you have chosen
- At the end of the validity period, the pass will expire and you will no longer be entitled to free entry at attractions
- Please note that a day is based on a calendar day. If you first use your pass at 4.00pm on Monday, it counts as one full day
Enjoy a 5-hour tour combining a visit to a River Road plantation and a cruise through the swamps of ...
Take an eye-opening look into American history and visit 2 out of 3 prominent plantation homes along...
Experience the beauty of New Orleans at night on board this romantic dinner and jazz cruise. Enjoy c...
Walk through St. Louis Cemetery on this tour of a "City of the Dead". Visit the tomb of the Voodoo Q...
Get an eyewitness account of the events surrounding the most devastating natural - and man-made - di...
Travel through three centuries of history, legends and romance with a professional guide. On this to...
An authentic carriage tour in New Orleans is the perfect way to get acquainted with and experience t...
Let your local guide show you one of America’s oldest and most unique living neighborhoods. Follow i...
If you're a self-proclaimed foodie obsessed with history and culture, this New Orleans food history ...
New Orleans’ Garden District is one of the most picturesque neighborhoods in the nation, next to it ...