Get an unforgettable and original experience as you enjoy the spirit of adventure on the newest vessel to the French Quarter riverfront, the Riverboat City of New Orleans! You'll be taken on a journey down the mighty Mississippi. See captivating views of the French Quarter fade into the distance as the soulful tune of jazz carries you down the river. Stroll down the multiple decks, explore the beautiful refinished interiors, and savor the leisurely two-hour cruise that will give you panoramic views of the Mississippi River and the many unique sites along her banks. This family‐friendly excursion offers optional lunch or brunch.
Riverboat "City of New Orleans" Jazz Harbor Cruise
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take a leisurely boat ride down the old Mississippi River
- Enjoy delicious local Louisiana style meals!
- Get a more local experience!
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 2-hour river cruise
- Calliope concert
- Live New Orleans Jazz Band
- Live commentary onboard
- Classic New Orleans’ style meal (if option selected)
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
- Soft Drinks and Alcoholic Beverages (available for purchase)
- Children (ages 6-12): reduced
- Children (ages 0-5): free
400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Please meet at the Gray Line “Lighthouse” Ticket Office in the French Quarter at Toulouse St. and the Mississippi River.
What to remember
- Face mask required at all times. Temperature checks required before the tour start. Social distancing is required during tours. Hand sanitizer available
- This is a walking tour on uneven sidewalks and streets, so please wear comfortable shoes
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
- During warmer months, please wear lightly colored clothing; caps/hats and umbrellas are also suggested
- Menus are subject to change by season and availability. Some menu items may, at times, contain imported crawfish and pork
- Tours begin at 11.30 am or 2.30 pm
Gray Line Louisiana
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.