Bateaux New York dining cruise
- Spice up your cruise with lunch, dinner or brunch
- New York City skyline - amazing photo op
- Climate controlled decks for maximum comfort
- Live music for toe-tapping fun
Come aboard the Bateaux New York- This stunning, all glass ship is the ultimate way to see the world famous New York City skyline from the water. Cruising year-round from Chelsea Piers, European-inspired Bateaux New York offers dinner, champagne brunch, and lunch cruises. There are three dining options, each offering picture-perfect views from the glass-enclosed dining decks and open-air observation area. Sights include the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building and Freedom Tower.
In addition to the great views and delicious food, your cruise will include live music. During the day you can listen to an an onboard pianist, who will sing familiar favorites as well as an assortment featuring jazz, Broadway and blues. In the evening you can make Broadway and Motown requests to a live band and vocalist. It the perfect choice for a family-fun day or romantic night out in New York City.
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges and fees
- Additional beverages (can be purchased on board)
- Gratuities for on-board purchases
- Transportation to/from pier
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-12): reduced for some cruise options
Bateaux New York, Chelsea Piers, Pier 61, New York
Bring a printed copy of your voucher to the Bateaux New York check-in.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before the scheduled cruise
- Bateaux dinner cruises feature a sophisticated atmosphere. Children under six are not permitted and a discounted rate for children is not available. For younger children, please consider either a lunch cruise on the Bateaux or a dinner cruise on her sister ship Spirit Cruises
- The lunch cruise has a light dress code. For gentlemen, dressy casual attire such as nice slacks and a collared shirt. For women, dressy-casual attire. Dark or dressy jeans are acceptable
- The dinner cruise has a tighter dress code. It is strongly recommended to avoid casual jeans, t-shirts, shorts, athletic shoes or flip flops. Collared shirts for gentlemen (jackets requested). For women, cocktail wear, a dress or dressy-casual attire. Dark or dressy jeans are acceptable
- Cruise will operate year-round and in most weather conditions. Each enclosed deck is climate controlled and the weather will not affect your cruise. In the case of severe weather conditions or upon direction of the US Coast Guard, the ship will remain dockside for the length of the event or the event will be cancelled
- Photography is allowed. Boarding photos will be available for purchase onboard and after the cruise
- Smoking is allowed on the observation deck
- See calendar for updated dates and times
- The time indicates when boarding begins. It is highly recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes early for check-in
- The dinner cruise is three hours long
- The lunch cruise is two hours long
Step aboard the Spirit of New York for a fun mix of dining, dancing, entertainment and skyline views...
If you're looking for a romantic trip on the waters around New York, hop on board the Harbor Lights ...
Take a 30-minute guided tour of Battery Park, and learn its unique history with a local guide. You’l...
The Big Apple. New York City. Trying to see it all can be pretty imposing if you don’t know where to...
No trip to New York would be complete without a visit to Lady Liberty, the world famous Statue of Li...
Experience the best of New York City with these convenient packages! This tour package will provide ...
Discover the delicious mom-and-pop shops and restaurants of Brooklyn to experience how food is the e...
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hu...
During your Central Park photo safari, you'll take a series of environment pictures with a particula...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...