Best of Brooklyn walking tour in Williamsburg
- See why everyone's talking about Brooklyn!
- Witness trending street scenes, fashion, and youth culture
- Take a fun and informative walking tour
- Discover the trendy Williamsburg area
- Explore the laid-back district of boutique shops
This walking tour leads you through Brooklyn's hippest neighborhood of Williamsburg. Discover cutting-edge culture, fascinating history, and creative street art. Experience Brooklyn's sights and culture on a relaxed neighborhood stroll. You will be immersed in a laid-back district of boutique shops, restaurants and restored lofts as you walk the streets and take in a scene that's setting global trends. You will encounter innovative small-businesses, creative architecture and vibrant street artwork. Additionally, you will be presented with a one-of-a-kind view of New York City's waterfront and skyline, and as you witness the phenomenon of Brooklyn, your guide will reveal its fascinating history, culture and current issues.
By the end of this walk, you will have experienced the pulse of one of the most newly sought-after places on the planet and gained insight into its booming popularity. But most importantly, you will have discovered why Brooklyn is so much fun!
- Guided walk with licensed tour guide
- Map of the tour neighborhood
- Food and beverages (opportunity to purchase nearby before or after tour)
- Gratuities – never required, but appreciated if you enjoyed your tour
Children 15 and under: reduced
159 N 7th St, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
In front of 167 North 7th Street (Between Bedford Ave and Driggs Ave) Brooklyn 11211
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for the day's weather (tour runs rain or shine)
- Daily at 12.00pm
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Do you want to see more? Who could blame you! Stay longer in your comfortable helicopter seat while ...
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and c...
Starting with a ferry boat cruise from Williamsburg to Wall street, you'll ride through the neighbor...
Composer Nico Muhly unveils his second new opera for the Met with this gripping reimagining of Winst...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...