Best of Manhattan: six-hour tour with Skyline cruise
- Explore New York with a professional guide on a double-decker bus
- See Museum Mile, Central Park and Times Square
- Go on a 90-minute cruise on the Hudson River
- Relax and enjoy lunch at Hudson Eats, Brookfield Place
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over the city in the company of a professional guide. You’ll see Manhattan's northernmost area, Harlem, and travel all the way down to the southernmost point, Battery Park. Along the way you’ll see New York’s top attractions and even enjoy lunch (not included) at Hudson Eats at Brookfield Place. Your guide will help you appreciate the city, providing interesting narration, answering questions, and taking you through each exploration stop on foot.
It’s a packed day that will show you the city from every angle. You’ll discover Manhattan up close as you tour the streets by foot. You’ll cruise past bridges by van. You’ll be able to admire views of the Statue of Liberty and the sprawling skyline on a cruise around the Hudson River.
End your day in the Big Apple with a full stomach, great photos, and new memories!
- 6-hour guided tour on a Double-decker bus
- 90-minute cruise
- Admission to sights and monuments seen on the tours
- Lunch at Hudson Eats at Brookfield Place
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-11): reduced
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
Please redeem your printed voucher at GLCSSNY Visitors Center on 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Street.
- Vouchers must be printed and redeemed at GLCSSNY Visitors Center.
- As soon as you have exchanged your voucher for a proper ticket, you can board the Double-decker bus
- Tour ends at Rockefeller Center
- Check-in by 8.45am
- Departure 9.00am
Broadway’s Once On This Island has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival. ...
Do you want to see more? Who could blame you! Stay longer in your comfortable helicopter seat while ...
Composer Nico Muhly unveils his second new opera for the Met with this gripping reimagining of Winst...
Baritone Ambrogio Maestri brings his larger-than-life portrayal of the title role back for the first...
Soprano Eva-Maria Westbroek sings Puccini’s gun-slinging heroine in this romantic epic of the Wild W...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...