Boozy Brooklyn tour with food samplings
- Soak up the best of Brooklyn with a local guide
- Enjoy a variety of food samplings, including a unique hot sauce tasting!
- Visit the historic Brewer's Row
- Sip on wine and brewed-in-Brooklyn beers
This walking tour of Brooklyn is the best way to spend your Sunday! Ushered by a local guide, you will have the chance to absorb the charm and energy of such a vibrant and eclectic neighborhood. While stopping regularly to fuel up on tasty local treats, you will taste the best of this foodie paradise: BBQ sandwiches, a unique hot-sauce tasting and ice-cream made by an Iron Chef contestant are a few examples of what Brooklyn has to offer. This tour will also take you on a boozy adventure to the historic Brewer's Row, where you will get the chance to sip on delicious wine and brewed-in-Brooklyn beers.
You will even be able to fit in some shopping and sightseeing as the tour takes you to the renowned market Artists & Fleas, and to the waterfront to take in the breathtaking view of the New York skyline.
- Local guide
- Beer and wine tasting
- Various food samplings
- Tote bag from Artists & Fleas
218 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11249
In front of Williamsburg Mini Mall
- Participants must be over the age of 21
- This tour has an itinerary of approximately 1.5 miles. Please bring appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes
- On Sundays, year-round
- Tour leave at 01:30pm from the meeting point
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Once On This Island has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival. ...
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
Told through the dramatic lens of her final concert, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical presents the c...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...