Boston Freedom Trail
- Take a day trip to the intellectual capital of America– Boston
- Walk through the beautifully gated Harvard Yard
- Try New England’s most delightful dish– clam chowder on a lobster roll
Depart New York along the Eastern Coast through Connecticut to Massachusetts, arriving in its capital, Boston.
The first stop is the city of Cambridge where you’ll find one of the most famous and prestigious universities in the world– Harvard. First is a walk through Harvard Yard, the oldest academic ground in America. You’ll stop at the Widener library and then rub the shoe of John Harvard for good luck.
Afterwards, you’ll continue on a panoramic tour passing by City Hall, MIT and Cambridge College, cross the Charles River and arrive in the center of the intellectual capital of the country. You’ll visit Copley Square with the beautiful Trinity Church. Next stop is a walk along the freedom trail through Boston Common Park.
There will be a break for lunch at Quincy Market. Try the world famous Clam Chowder or a lobster roll. After lunch, visit the site of the famous Tea Party.
In the late afternoon you’ll depart southwest for an evening arrival in New York.
- Air conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Sightseeing in Boston
- Free WIFI on board
- Food and drinks
- Children under 2 travel for free
Please meet your tour at the Gray Line Visitor Center between 47th and 48th St.
- Tour is guaranteed for departure
- All tours are guided with a live guide in the following languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Hebrew
- Maximum of 2 languages per guide
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm but subject to change based on local conditions
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Free WIFI available on bus
- Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 7.00am
Enjoy a fascinating day at the capital of the United States. Learn the history of the colonies, the ...
Depart New York south passing through the states of New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland before arrivin...
Walk your bike 1 block from the meeting location (no riding in car traffic!) to the entrance of the ...
Starting with a ferry boat cruise from Williamsburg to Wall street, you'll ride through the neighbor...
See New York City in a whole new and exciting way from the sky! This very popular tour provides awe ...
Get the best overhead view of New York City on this extended helicopter tour. You'll get a complete ...
Discover sweeping views of the breathtaking New York City and New Jersey skylines as you soar past s...
Explore upper Manhattan on two wheels with this two-hour tour that takes you through one of Manhatta...
Winner of over 50 major awards including the Grammy Award and three Tony Awards®, Wicked is the unto...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...