Broadway Theatre District - walking tour
- See some of Broadway’s most famous theatres
- Hear backstage stories and insider secrets
- Learn about how Times Square became the popular spot it is today
Experience the Great White Way with an industry professional and walk in the footsteps of some of the worlds greatest artists. See some of Broadway’s most famous theatres, hear backstage stories and insider secrets, and learn about how Times Square became the popular spot it is today. The American Musical is not only a truly unique American art form, but New York City is considered the mecca of live theater, not only around the country but around the world. Explore the theatres where famous actors, directors, producers, choreographers, and composers created over 100 years of art and music. Learn about the early years of Vaudeville, the creation of the musical, the golden age of musical theatre, to today with the cultural phenomenon that Hamilton the Musical has brought back to the Great White Way.
- Tour guide involved in the Theatre Industry
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
247 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Majestic Theatre (Home of Phantom of the Opera)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- There is no need to confirm your reservation with our office
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes
- As the weather is warmer this time of year, we recommend bringing water or other cold beverages to stay cool
- Backstage and lobby access is not guaranteed
- Tour meets at 247 West 44th Street
- Tour begins promptly at 03.30pm
- Your guide will be there 15 before the start of your tour to check you in
- Tour runs 2 hours
- Not available on New Year's Eve
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Do you want to see more? Who could blame you! Stay longer in your comfortable helicopter seat while ...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...