Bronx's Little Italy Arthur Avenue Tour
- Visit Little Italy in the Bronx
- See delicious storefront displays
- Learn about the immigrant history of New York City
Visit Belmont and Arthur Avenue in New York City on this guided walking tour. These areas are famous for authentic Italian bakeries, butcher shops, fish markets, specialty stores, and many more culinary delights. Your guide will describe the history of each area, starting with Belmont and Fordham Road. You’ll learn about how the Bronx was changed by generations of Italian, Irish, and other immigrant families. It’s a great way to explore Little Italy and the tasty treats on display will tempt you to end your tour with a snack or two.
- Walking tour
- Transportation (please purchase a Metro North Railroad ticket prior to the tour)
- Children (under 4 years old): free
- Children (ages 5-11), students, seniors (ages 65+): reduced
124 Park Ave, New York, NY 10016, USA
Meet your guide at Grand Central Station, near the intersection of Park Avenue and East 42nd Street. The tour ends at Arthur Avenue Retail Market, 2344 Arthur Ave, Bronx, NY 10458.
- Tour itinerary may be modified or cancelled due to special events (parades, marathon, traffic conditions)
- Wednesday 11.00am
- Schedule subject to change. Please see calendar for up-to-date details
- Please try to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure time
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
Explore the Big Apple and sightsee countless landmarks for 24 hours aboard a double-decker hop-on, h...
Make your trip to New York City even more memorable with an exhilirating helicopter flight in the ci...