Travel across the Brooklyn Bridge on foot and learn more about this beloved NYC landmark. Along the way you’ll be able to admire views of the Manhattan skyline before reaching DUMBO, a trendy neighborhood in Brooklyn. Pass chic boutiques, tasty pastry shops, renowned pizzerias, stylish art galleries and scenic waterfront views.
Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO neighborhood tour
Language: English , Spanish
Availability: Depending on the season
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Hear captivating stories about the construction of the Brooklyn Bridge as you cross it
- View the famous and beautiful NYC Skyline from Brooklyn
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Seniors (ages 65-100)
- Students (with a valid ID)
- Children (ages 5-11)
- Infants (ages 0-4): Free
52 Chambers St, New York, NY 10007
Meet your guide in front of the Tweed Courthouse, located between Broadway and Centre Streets
What to remember
- Tour itinerary may be modified or cancelled due to special events (parades, marathon, traffic conditions)
- The tour ends in Brooklyn Bridge Park
- January & February: 10.00am on Wednesday and 11.00am on Saturday
- March, November, December: 10.00am on Wednesday and 11.00am on Monday & Saturday
- April 1 - October 31: 10.00am on Wednesday, and 11.00am from Friday through Tuesday
- Note: Spanish tour operates from 1 March 2020 until 31 December 2020 on Monday at 10.00am
Inside Out Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.