Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
- Visit Manhattan and cross into Brooklyn by bicycle
- Enjoy the opportunity to take gorgeous photos from the Brooklyn Bridge
- Admire the New York City skyline in all its glory
Come explore lower Manhattan on two wheels. This two-hour bike tour takes you up in the air above New York City! You’ll cycle around Manhattan’s southern tip, climb uphill into the City Hall area and then up onto the Brooklyn Bridge itself for photos. You’ll descend into Brooklyn to explore and then return over the bridge to South Street Seaport. Remember to bring your camera as there will be spectacular views in all directions from the top of the Brooklyn Bridge. Photo sights include:
- New York Harbor
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Staten Island
- Port of Brooklyn
- New Jersey coastline
- Financial District
- Brooklyn Heights
- South Street Seaport
- 2-hour guided Cannondale bike tour of Brooklyn/Manhattan
- Illustrated map
- Children under 18 years of age: reduced
Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing Store at 38 Park Row New York, NY 10038 (between Beekman Street and Spruce Street, across the street from City Hall)
- No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to ride without an adult over the age of 18 present
- All guests must be able to ride their own bike. Attachments such as Double Trainers and Tag-A-Long bikes are not be permitted on the tour for the safety of the group
- No rider may exceed 300 lbs
- 1 November 2018 - 31 March 2019 9.00am only
- 1 April 2019 - 31 October 2019 9.00am, 12.00pm and 4.00pm
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Visit downtown NYC landmarks including Wall Street, New York Stock Exchange and House of Morgan. Pos...
Take a live-guided, 70-minute walking tour with an expert well-versed in the building of Rockefeller...
The New York Philharmonic’s annual Lunar New Year celebration is back at Lincoln Center. Celebrate t...
Scored for an enormous orchestra, the tone poem Symphonia Domestica depicts daily events and family ...
Travel to Brooklyn and enjoy an exciting game of basketball at the Barclays Center! Active since 201...