Brooklyn Bridge bike tour
- Visit Manhattan and cross into Brooklyn by bicycle
- Enjoy the opportunity to take gorgeous photos from the Brooklyn Bridge
- Admire the New York City skyline in all its glory
Come explore lower Manhattan on two wheels. This two-hour bike tour takes you up in the air above New York City! You’ll cycle around Manhattan’s southern tip, climb uphill into the City Hall area and then up onto the Brooklyn Bridge itself for photos. You’ll descend into Brooklyn to explore and then return over the bridge to South Street Seaport. Remember to bring your camera as there will be spectacular views in all directions from the top of the Brooklyn Bridge. Photo sights include:
- New York Harbor
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Staten Island
- Port of Brooklyn
- New Jersey coastline
- Financial District
- Brooklyn Heights
- South Street Seaport
- 2-hour guided Cannondale bike tour of Brooklyn/Manhattan
- Illustrated map
- Children under 18 years of age: reduced
Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing Store at 38 Park Row New York, NY 10038 (between Beekman Street and Spruce Street, across the street from City Hall)
- No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to ride without an adult over the age of 18 present
- All guests must be able to ride their own bike. Attachments such as Double Trainers and Tag-A-Long bikes are not be permitted on the tour for the safety of the group
- No rider may exceed 300 lbs
- 1 November 2018 - 31 March 2019 9.00am only
- 1 April 2019 - 31 October 2019 9.00am and 4.00pm
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
Take a stroll through Central Park and fall in love with this iconic New York landmark, exploring it...
On a New York City bike tour, you'll be able to see a side of the city that many tourists have never...
Walk your bike 1 block from the meeting location (no riding in car traffic!) to the entrance of the ...
Take to the streets of New York with a local expert guide to explore neighborhoods once home to noto...
New York is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world, and full of contrasts between it...
Join the tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City as you commemorate the tragic events...
On this New York food tour you'll get in touch with the culinary traditions of the city, which were ...
The Belmont section of the Bronx known as Little Italy, or simply "Arthur Avenue", is one of New Yor...
The most beloved musical of all time, Lerner & Loewe’s My Fair Lady returns to Broadway in a lavish ...