Brooklyn Bridge guided bike tour
- Ride around the Big Apple and discover the city that never sleeps
- Learn all about the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges from a knowledgable, expert guide
- Enjoy a 24-hour rental and continue to explore NYC hours after the tour is over
This Brooklyn Bridge guided bike tour is the best way to experience both the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges! Expert, knowledgeable guides will take you along the East River Greenway to Battery Park, then on to City Hall and across the Brooklyn Bridge. Participants will get the chance to bike across the Manhattan Bridge with a stop to explore Chinatown along the way.
Your guide will share educational and entertaining information along the route, while pointing out the best photo stops and view points for you. The fun doesn't stop once the guided tour is over; you will be able to rent the bicycle for 24 hours with this option.
Tour highlights include:
- South Street Seaport
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Brooklyn Heights
- East River
- Manhattan Skyline
- Manhattan Bridge
- Freedom Tower
- Live guide
- 24-hour bike rental
- Handlebar bags
- Rack to attach backpacks or purses
- Children 12 and under
Pier 17 at South Street Seaport
- 93 South Street, New York, NY 10038
- This guided tour includes an all-day bike rental, helmets, locks, custom map/route suggestions, handlebar bags, bike fitting, instructions and racks on the bike to attach backpacks or purses
- Daily at 11.00am, beginning March 2019 – please arrive by 10.45am
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
Enjoy a full day completely guided tour and see and learn about the most important sights in New Yor...
Get up close to one of the world's most famous monuments, the Statue of Liberty. Sail around the Sta...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...