Brooklyn Bridge Walking Tour
- Learn about New York’s multicultural history
- Stop for photos of beautiful sights and historic landmarks
- Pass through iconic neighborhoods such as Financial District and Little Italy
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its amazing views. You’ll begin in historic South Street Seaport, once the hub of New York’s maritime trading empire, and then go to explore modern parts of Manhattan. You’ll learn more about the city’s eclectic heritage and even be able to touch an artifact that was created at the start of the American Revolution. Sights include:
- Battery Park
- Financial District – Wall Street
- Trinity Church
- World Trade Center area (the tour does not go into the National 9/11 Memorial)
- South Street Seaport
- City Hall
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Little Italy
- 2-hour guided walking tour of Brooklyn/Manhattan
- Tour of National 9/11 Memorial
- Children under 18 years of age: reduced
38 Park Row, New York, NY 10038 Park Row (between Beekman Street and Spruce Street, across the street from City Hall)
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Daily at 9.00am
For Broadway lovers and Disney fans, there’s no better experience than this new, exclusive access to...
Between the holiday hustle and the big city bustle, make time for joy with your loved ones at the Ch...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
Enjoy NYC’s original pizza tour - a bus tour that includes two slices of pizza and soft drinks at Gr...
This Brooklyn chocolate tour is a bus tour that includes a visit to four of the finest chocolatiers ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...