Brooklyn Bridge walking tour
- Learn about New York’s multicultural history
- Stop for photos of beautiful sights and historic landmarks
- Pass through iconic neighborhoods such as Financial District and Little Italy
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its amazing views. You’ll begin in historic South Street Seaport, once the hub of New York’s maritime trading empire, and then go to explore modern parts of Manhattan. You’ll learn more about the city’s eclectic heritage and even be able to touch an artifact that was created at the start of the American Revolution. Sights include:
- Battery Park
- Financial District – Wall Street
- Trinity Church
- World Trade Center area (the tour does not go into the National 9/11 Memorial)
- South Street Seaport
- City Hall
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Little Italy
- 2-hour guided walking tour of Brooklyn/Manhattan
- Tour of National 9/11 Memorial
- Children under 18 years of age: reduced
38 Park Row, New York, NY 10038 Park Row (between Beekman Street and Spruce Street, across the street from City Hall)
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Daily at 9.00am
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Your tour starts early, in Battery Park, where you’ll catch the first ferry of the day to Liberty Is...
Baritone Ambrogio Maestri brings his larger-than-life portrayal of the title role back for the first...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
Discover the electrifying NYC nightlife with a dedicated host who knows the in's and out's of the Bi...