Brooklyn waterfront bike tour
- Explore Brooklyn's trendiest waterfront neighborhoods
- Ride through the hoods of Williamsburg, Brooklyn Bridge Park and DUMBO
- Learn about the local culture and interesting history
- Sample Brooklyn's "Best Pizza" and coffee from an artisan roaster
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and covers Brooklyn's trendiest waterfront neighborhoods from Williamsburg down to Brooklyn Heights.
The tour starts in Williamsburg, Brooklyn and makes it's way through the hoods of Greenpoint, Williamsburg, the Brooklyn Navy Yard, Downtown Brooklyn, Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn Bridge Park and DUMBO. All along the way you'll hear commentary (via walkie-talkies and headsets) about local culture and interesting history while showcasing beautiful parks, great bars and restaurants, boutique shops and nightlife.
Also, make stops to sample Brooklyn's "Best Pizza", tour the largest rooftop farm in the world, sample coffee from an artisan roaster and cruise back on a ferry boat (excludes weekends)?!
Yea, this is going to be the highlight of your trip!
- Local and licensed private tour guide
- Lightweight and comfortable bicycle made for city riding, sourced locally from Priority Bicycles
- Optional helmet
- Walkie-talkie system with one-ear headset
- Cost of food and drinks
- Gratuity for the guide
330 S 3rd St, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
Meet at the Get Up and Ride storefront in Williamsburg, Brooklyn between Keap and Hooper Street.
- Must be at least 13 years old to join this tour
- Tour is a total of 4 hours long, 2 hours on the bike and 2 hours exploring
- Safety is a top priority, tours are routed to ride at least 2/3 of the time on bike lanes and 1/3 on quiet residential streets
- Pace is casual (no Tour de France style riding here) with an emphasis on understanding each neighborhood
- Guests should bring a backpack if they plan to carry loose items like purses, cell phones, cameras etc.
- Lightweight aluminum frames
- 3 speed internal hub brakes
- Back-pedal brake for the rear wheel hand brake for the front wheel
- Belt drive / no greasy chain
- Water bottle holders
- Suitable for men and women 4’10 – 6’4
- Daily at 10.00am
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
Travel around the Big Apple on double-deckers, receive admission to the coolest NYC attractions and ...
Explore the Big Apple and sightsee countless landmarks for 24 hours aboard a double-decker hop-on, h...