Central Park by night photo safari
- Take wonderful pictures of Central Park at night
- Learn photography techniques for low-light conditions
- Master the tricks of perfect nighttime composition
Central Park can be a marvelous photography destination, even after dark. This workshop will focus on composition skills at night as well as the issues related to taking pictures in low light conditions. Night photography is challenging, but your professional photographer guide will help make sure the only raccoons in your photographs are of the four legged variety. During your photo safari, you will have the opportunity to photograph some of the park's most filmed locations and its gorgeous skyline skyline. Don’t let sunset limit your photography; it is another world after dark.
- Professional photographer guide
- Walking tour
- You will receive location details in your confirmation
- Although a DSLR is preferred, you may use any digital camera with manual overrides
- You must bring a tripod
- This workshop is appropriate for all levels of photographic knowledge from beginners to advanced hobbyists.
- Limited to eight participants per safari
- Unregistered attendees will not be able to participate
- Saturday: 8.30pm
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
View the bright lights of the big city on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus. Tre...
Take a trip through the reel New York on this tour featuring over 40 locations: - See the Empire Sta...
Whether you are a tourist or a local, a family or a group of friends, this tour is the perfect oppor...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...