Central Park guided bike tour
- Ride around Central Park and discover why it is the most visited city park in the country
- Learn all about the park from a knowledgable, expert guide
- Enjoy a 24-hour rental and continue to explore NYC hours after the tour is over
Explore the most visited and beloved urban park in the United States! This guided bike tour will take you up the West Side Greenway, past the U.S.S. Intrepid Air and Space Museum and on through New York City’s very own Central Park. Discover exactly why this green oasis in the heart of Manhattan is the most visited city park in the country, not to mention one of the world's most filmed locations.
Along the route, a fun and knowledgeable guide will share educational and entertaining information about the park, while pointing out the best photo stops and view points for you. The fun doesn't stop once the guided tour is over; you will be able to rent the bicycle for 24 hours with this option.
Tour highlights include:
- U.S.S Intrepid Air and Space Museum
- The Mall/Literary Walk
- Belvedere Castle
- Strawberry Fields/”Imagine” Mosaic
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
- Bethesda Fountain
- Central Park Carousel
- Live guide
- 24-hour bike rental
- Handlebar bags
- Rack to attach backpacks or purses
- Children 12 and under
Pier 84 at Hudson River Park
- 557 12th Avenue, New York, NY 10019 (near the intersection of 12th Avenue and West 43rd Street)
- This guided tour includes an all-day bike rental, helmets, locks, custom map/route suggestions, handlebar bags, bike fitting, instructions and racks on the bike to attach backpacks or purses
- Daily at 10.00am, beginning March 2019 – please arrive by 9.45am
This Brooklyn Bridge guided bike tour is the best way to experience both the Brooklyn and Manhattan ...
This self-guided, 24-hour bike rental includes everything you need for a fun and memorable sightseei...
Come explore lower Manhattan on two wheels. This two-hour bike tour takes you up in the air above Ne...
Your walking tour starts in Midtown, Manhattan, where you'll hop on the subway and head downtown to ...
You'll start your NYC tour with some background information on the High Line before strolling on the...
On a New York City bike tour, you'll be able to see a side of the city that many tourists have never...
Take advantage of your visit to New York by going on a trip to the nation's capital, Washington, D.C...
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
This 1-hour tour takes an in-depth look at the transformation of NYC, once the most dangerous city i...
Stomp is a high-energy, percussive symphony, coupled with dance, played entirely on non-traditional ...