Central Park guided bike tour
- Cruise around Central Park with a professional guide and see USS Intrepid Air and Space Museum The Mall, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir and more
- Enjoy a 24 hour bike rental to continue exploration on your own around the Big Apple
Explore Central Park like never before! This tour will take you up the West Side Greenway, past the U.S.S. Intrepid Air and Space Museum and continue on through New York City’s serene Central Park. Find out exactly why this Manhattan oasis is the most visited urban park in the United States. Along the route, fun and knowledgeable guide will point out the best photo stops and vista points, while sharing educational and entertaining information with you.
Once you've finished the guided tour, feel free to keep the fun going and pedal on to see other NYC landmarks - the guided tour includes an all-day bike rental! This tour begins and ends at Pier 84.
Tour highlights include:
- USS Intrepid Air and Space Museum
- The Mall/Literary Walk
- Belvedere Castle
- Strawberry Fields/”Imagine” Mosaic
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
- Bethesda Fountain
- Central Park Carousel
- Guided NYC tour
- 24-hour bike rental
- Bicycle lock
- Handlebar bag
- Rear rack for bags/purses
- Children 12 and under
Pier 84 – 557 12th Ave, New York, NY 10038, USA
Please redeem your voucher at Blazing Saddles, Pier 84.
- If you are not able to return the bicycle before closing time, call the shop and let them know. You can return the next day, but make sure to store the bicycle in a safe place, indoors overnight
- Daily at 10.00am – please arrive by 9.45am
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Baritone Ambrogio Maestri brings his larger-than-life portrayal of the title role back for the first...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...