Central Park guided bike tour
- Ride around Central Park and discover why it is the most visited city park in the country
- Learn all about the park from a knowledgable, expert guide
- Enjoy a 24-hour rental and continue to explore NYC hours after the tour is over
Explore the most visited and beloved urban park in the United States! This guided bike tour will take you up the West Side Greenway, past the U.S.S. Intrepid Air and Space Museum and on through New York City’s very own Central Park. Discover exactly why this green oasis in the heart of Manhattan is the most visited city park in the country, not to mention one of the world's most filmed locations.
Along the route, a fun and knowledgeable guide will share educational and entertaining information about the park, while pointing out the best photo stops and view points for you. The fun doesn't stop once the guided tour is over; you will be able to rent the bicycle for 24 hours with this option.
Tour highlights include:
- U.S.S Intrepid Air and Space Museum
- The Mall/Literary Walk
- Belvedere Castle
- Strawberry Fields/”Imagine” Mosaic
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
- Bethesda Fountain
- Central Park Carousel
- Live guide
- 24-hour bike rental
- Handlebar bags
- Rack to attach backpacks or purses
- Children 12 and under
Pier 84 at Hudson River Park
- 557 12th Avenue, New York, NY 10019 (near the intersection of 12th Avenue and West 43rd Street)
- This guided tour includes an all-day bike rental, helmets, locks, custom map/route suggestions, handlebar bags, bike fitting, instructions and racks on the bike to attach backpacks or purses
- Daily at 10.00am, beginning March 2019 – please arrive by 9.45am
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
Your day will begin with an early morning departure from Times Square in Manhattan, where you’ll be ...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
Explore the Freedom Trail in New York City on this two-hour walking tour. You’ll learn about how bra...
This two-hour Central Park bike tour is perfect for families and those who want to get a comprehensi...
The cobblestone streets surrounding Wall Street are some of the oldest in the city. From early Dutch...
The One World Observatory at Freedom Tower offers expansive 360-degree views in all directions of Ne...
A visit to One World Observatory at Freedom Tower is a must during your trip to New York City! Take ...
Enjoy a 2-hour private NYC lights tour aboard a luxury limousine or party bus! Travel past the Big A...