Central Park, six miles long and over a mile wide, is packed with manicured landscapes, bridges and stunning views. If you are visiting New York City as a group, the park can seem overwhelming; but, your pedicab tour guide will show you only the best of this iconic, outdoor museum. Enjoy, sit back and take advantage of the opportunity to take pictures since you won't have to watch where you are driving!
Central Park pedicab tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Kick your feet up and relax during your visit to New York City
- Learn all about the treasures of Central Park from your guide
- Take the opportunity to snap as many photos as you like
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 1-hour pedicab tour
Central Park Sightseeing Store at 56 W 56th Street between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue New York, NY 10019
What to remember
- Pedicab comfortably seats three adults
- Baby seats for infants, Double Trailers for toddlers, and Tag-A-Long attachments for young children are available at an additional cost upon request
- No rider may exceed 300 lbs
- Departing everyday from 10.00am to 5.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.