Central Park TV & movie sites walking tour
- Visit over 30 locations from your favorite TV shows and movies
- Explore gorgeous Central Park by foot, the most filmed location in the world
- Get the behind-the-scenes scoop on familiar, iconic filming locations
On this two-hour Central Park TV and movie walking tour, you'll come across iconic landmarks and sites from both your favorite shows and Hollywood's biggest hits! With 30+ spots, this tour will take you through the most filmed location in the world--lush and peaceful Central Park.
- Walk where the Glee cast dances and sings to "I Love New York"
- Snap a picture of the famous ice skating rink from Love Story and Serendipity
- Pass where Steve Carell and Tina Fey escaped in Date Night
- See Bethesda Terrace as featured in The Avengers, Gossip Girl, Second Act and Billions
- Visit the Naumburg Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Law & Order SVU
- Pass the Boathouse Café as seen in When Harry Met Sally
- Feed pigeons where in the same spot where Macaulay Culkin does in Home Alone 2
- Knowledgable tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children 0-5 years old: free
- Children 6-9 years old: reduced price
1-5 East 59th Street, New York, NY 100022
- In front of the N/R/W (yellow line) subway entrance on the north side of 59th Street, between 5th and 6th Avenues
- This tour is also available in French, German and Spanish every Saturday at 12.00pm
- Tour lasts approximately two hours
- There will be no tours on Thanksgiving Day, November 28th
- Tours in English run daily at 12.00pm
- Tours in French, German and Spanish run every Saturday at 12.00pm
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
Enjoy a fascinating day at the capital of the United States. Learn the history of the colonies, the ...
On this glamorous Sex and the City hotspots bus tour, you'll get to see Manhattan's most iconic venu...
Get "spotted" visiting the most famous locations in Manhattan from the popular, teen drama Gossip Gi...
Explore the most visited and beloved urban park in the United States! This guided bike tour will tak...
Meet NYC’s most famous lady up close and in person on our Early Access Statue of Liberty Tour.Start ...
See incredible views of New York City from the observatory of One World Trade Center: America’s tall...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
For six straight decades, only one unstoppable force has flat-out dominated popular culture — breaki...
Enjoy a Harlem neighborhood tour of the cultural capital of Black America and experience the soulful...