Central Park TV & Movie Sites walking tour
- Visit the locations from iconic films
- I Love New York, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Gossip Girl and many more
- Featuring over 30 locations
Visit the locations from iconic films shot against New York’s most famous backdrop.
- Walk where the cast of Glee dances and sing "I Love New York"
- Take photos at the famous ice skating rink from Love Story and Serendipity
- See where Steve Carell and Tina Fey escaped the bad guys in Date Night
- Visit Bethesda Terrace seen in the final scene of The Avengers, Gossip Girl, and so much more
- Go on location to the Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Visit the Boathouse Café used in When Harry Met Sally
- Feed pigeons where Macaulay Culkin feeds them in Home Alone 2
- Children 6-9 years old: reduced price
- Children 0-5 years old: free
22-24 Central Park S, New York, NY 10019, USA
In front of the stone wall of the N / R subway station (yellow subway line) located on 59th Street between 5th Avenue & 6th Avenues (closer to Fifth Avenue)
- Tours in English run everyday at 12.00pm
- Tours in French, German and Spanish run every Saturday at 12.00pm
Visita la parte più turistica di Manhattan in questo tour di 6 ore a bordo di un bus a due piani. La...
Una volta su questa isola di Broadway è stata nominata per 8 Tony Awards, tra cui il Best Musical Re...
Pretty Woman ha reinventato un genere, ha spazzato via il mondo e ha fatto credere milioni di person...
Raccontata la lente drammatica del suo ultimo concerto, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical presenta le...
The Ferryman di Jez Butterworth debutta a Broadway a ottobre, dopo unanime, cinque stelle di critica...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...