Day sail to Statue of Liberty on the Adirondack
- Climb aboard 1890s-style pilot schooner Adirondack
- Sail past World One, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty including three complimentary rounds of beer, wine, Champagne, soda
- Relax on the water as the engines turn off for a unique sailing adventure
You'll take in the famous Manhattan skyline as it was meant to be seen– from the water. Take in spectacular views as the schooner passes Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge.
Within five minutes of leaving the dock, you'll forget the mayhem and noise of Manhattan street life and you'll feel the relaxing breeze of New York Harbor.
Prepare to have the engines turned off as you set sail along this elegant, relaxing cruise.
- 3 rounds of complimentary beer, wine, champagne, soda, and water will be provided
- No food is included, you can bring your own
- Gratuity is not included in the price of your sail
- Children 3-14
62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Please meet your guide at Chelsea Piers (Pier 62), W. 22nd and Hudson River in Manhattan, NY.
- Please bring a valid photo I.D.
- Activity takes place rain or shine
- You may bring snacks on board
- Parties of 12 or more will be contacted for an additional gratuity charge of 18%
- Please see calendar for available dates and times
The Whitney Museum of American Art has been a longstanding institution dedicated solely to American ...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Get up close to one of the world's most famous monuments, the Statue of Liberty. Sail around the Sta...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
This guided Brooklyn Bridge tour will take you on a scenic stroll across the bridge and into the cla...
More than 1.1 million people were murdered behind the barbed-wire fences of Auschwitz between May 19...