Empire State Building Sunrise Tickets
- See the sunrise from the heart of New York City
- Experience the awakening of the Empire State Building and New York City
- Enjoy 360-degree panoramas of the Big Apple
- Visit the observatory on the 86th-floor
See the sunrise from the heart of New York and experience the city awakening. Limited to 100 visitors each day.
Get a bird’s eye view of New York City from the top of the Empire State Building. The famous indoor/outdoor Observatory is on the 86th floor, 1,050 feet (320 meters) above the busy streets. You’ll take multiple high-speed elevators to the top where you can admire Central Park, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Chrysler Building, the Statue of Liberty, and the rest of New York’s classic landmarks.
- Sunrise ticket
- No reduced prices
20 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10118
Empire State Building
- Bookings are subject to availability, you will receive confirmation within 24 hours after booking
- Fridays and Saturdays
- Please see calendar for exact times
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Feel like a celebrity as you lift off in luxury and catch sight of this breathtaking NYC skyline vie...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...