Escher the Exhibition & Experience tickets
- For a limited time, see over 200 life works by the iconic Dutch artist M.C. Escher in Brooklyn
- Gaze at the most iconic masterpieces including Hand with Reflecting Sphere, Relativity, Belvedere and Metamorphosis
- Enjoy immersive photobooths that recreate Escher's hypnotic style
ESCHER. The Exhibition & Experience is the most important and the largest exhibition of M.C. Escher ever presented in the United States. The exhibition highlights Escher’s journey as an artist, from his earlier works of nature and landscape in the 1920s and 1930s to the figurative and abstract art developed in the late 1930s through the 1970s when he sought to explore infinity.
Escher, a one-of-a-kind artist, once said, “Wonder is the salt of the earth.” He broadened the imagination and perspective of generations of art lovers, through works in which everything is connected: science, nature, analytical and aesthetic beauty. The exhibit is divided into 7 sections: Early period and Italy; Tessellation; Structure of space; Metamorphosis; Geometrical paradoxes; Commissioned work and Eschermania.
Highlights of the sections include:
- Scientific experiments, play areas and educational resources for all ages to understand the impossible perspectives and dimensions used by Escher
- Photobooths where you'll be able to photograph themselves “inside” the worlds of M.C. Escher
- The “Relativity Room” turns normal size and scale on its head
- The “Infinity Room” shows your reflection infinitely
- Admission tickets into Escher the Exhibition & Experience tickets
- Students (with valid student I.D.)
- Youth (ages 12-17)
- Child (ages 5-11)
- Children (ages 4 and under) free
Industry City/Sunset Park, Brooklyn: 34 34th Street (Building 6), Brooklyn, New York
- You can access Industry City via the Subway (D, N, R trains to 36th Street) Bus (B37, B70 to 3rd/37th Street) and Ferry
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Admission is timed entry every 30 minutes; last entry one hour prior to closing time
- Exhibition has been extended until May 26, 2019
- Wednesday & Thursday: 10.00am-6.00pm
- Friday through Sunday: 10.00am-7.00pm
- Admission is timed entry every 30 minutes, last entry one hour prior to closing time
Get up close to one of the world's most famous monuments, the Statue of Liberty. Sail around the Sta...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...