Fast track 4-hour Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island tour
- See the Statue of Liberty with an English-speaking guide
- Get exclusive access to the Pedestal at Liberty Island with Statue of Liberty tickets
- Morning Ellis Island tour
Join an all-inclusive visit to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, both New York City landmarks and symbols of freedom. This tour includes exclusive ferry tickets that will allow you to avoid long waiting lines and big crowds. Expert guides will not only entertain, but also make your trip memorable and stress-free.
Examine the collection housed inside the Pedestal Museum, from the original bones of the statue to one of the first flames of her torch. Then make the climb to the top of the pedestal and enjoy unparalleled views of the NYC skyline at her feet. Explore the island on your own, or grab a quick bite before rejoining your guide for the trip to Ellis.
On Ellis Island, you’ll visit the Museum of Immigration, housed in the original Immigration Station, beautifully restored after decades of neglect. Hear the arduous and often heartbreaking stories of the millions of immigrants who once walked these halls. Explore the museum collection or search the immigrant archive and discover your own personal history.
Both early morning times include the visit to Ellis Island. The afternoon tour does not include the tour of Ellis Island.
- Early Reserve Line tickets so you can avoid the crowds and save time
- Guided Tour of Liberty Island and Ellis Island with an expert English-speaking guide
- Access to the grounds at Liberty and Ellis Islands
- Access to the Pedestal Museum at Liberty Island included
- Access to the Museum at Ellis Island
- Ferry tickets included
- Locker fee ($2.00) for large backpacks, bags not allowed inside the Pedestal
- Children (ages 4-12)
Castle Clinton National Monument, Battery Park, New York, NY 10004, USA
Please meet your guide in front of the Bookstore in Castle Clinton Monument at Battery Park. S/he will be holding an orange flag or wearing an orange lanyard.
- Only the morning tour includes Ellis Island
- From 2 January until 7 March, both 8.30am and 12.30pm tours will be suspended
- The tour is approximately 5 hours with return to Battery Park
- You can stay as long as you wish on the Islands and return to NYC when ready
- You must arrive at the tour starting location at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start time or you will not be able to catch up with the tour
- There are several miles of walking at a moderate pace. Please dress appropriately for long distance walking and for the weather
- Gratuities are appreciated
Statue of Liberty + Ellis Island:
- Daily at 8.30am and 9.30am (from 2 January until 7 March, 8.30am tour is suspended)
Statue of Liberty without Ellis Island:
- Daily at 12.30pm (from 2 January until 7 March, 8.30am tour is suspended)
Meet NYC’s most famous lady up close and in person on our Early Access Statue of Liberty Tour.Start ...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
Choose between two ticket types:Standard Ticket - with this option you can skip the hassle of the bo...
See incredible views of New York City from the observatory of One World Trade Center: America’s tall...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
Ever wanted to get "spotted" in one of the most iconic locations of Manhattan's elite in Gossip Girl...
Explore the Big Apple and sightsee countless landmarks for 48 hours aboard a double-decker hop-on, h...
The DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE powered by THE RIDE is a multimedia historical bus tour exploring Manhattan’...
With the success of the hit musical Hamilton, we’ve created a tour to help people understand how an ...
Join us as we explore one of Brooklyn’s trendiest neighborhoods on a Williamsburg Food Tour – known ...