Fast track 4-hour Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island tour
- See the Statue of Liberty with an English-speaking guide
- Get exclusive access to the Pedestal at Liberty Island with Statue of Liberty tickets
- Morning Ellis Island tour
Join an all-inclusive visit to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, both New York City landmarks and symbols of freedom. This tour includes exclusive ferry tickets that will allow you to avoid long waiting lines and big crowds. Expert guides will not only entertain, but also make your trip memorable and stress-free.
Examine the collection housed inside the Pedestal Museum, from the original bones of the statue to one of the first flames of her torch. Then make the climb to the top of the pedestal and enjoy unparalleled views of the NYC skyline at her feet. Explore the island on your own, or grab a quick bite before rejoining your guide for the trip to Ellis.
On Ellis Island, you’ll visit the Museum of Immigration, housed in the original Immigration Station, beautifully restored after decades of neglect. Hear the arduous and often heartbreaking stories of the millions of immigrants who once walked these halls. Explore the museum collection or search the immigrant archive and discover your own personal history.
Both early morning times include the visit to Ellis Island. The afternoon tour does not include the tour of Ellis Island.
- Early Reserve Line tickets so you can avoid the crowds and save time
- Guided Tour of Liberty Island and Ellis Island with an expert English-speaking guide
- Access to the grounds at Liberty and Ellis Islands
- Access to the Pedestal Museum at Liberty Island included
- Access to the Museum at Ellis Island
- Ferry tickets included
- Locker fee ($2.00) for large backpacks, bags not allowed inside the Pedestal
- Children (ages 4-12)
Castle Clinton National Monument, Battery Park, New York, NY 10004, USA
Please meet your guide in front of the Bookstore in Castle Clinton Monument at Battery Park. S/he will be holding an orange flag or wearing an orange lanyard.
- The morning tours include Ellis Island, the afternoon tour does not
- The tour is approximately 5 hours with return to Battery Park
- You can stay as long as you wish on the Islands and return to NYC when ready
- You must arrive at the tour starting location at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start time or you will not be able to catch up with the tour
- There are several miles of walking at a moderate pace. Please dress appropriately for long distance walking and for the weather
- Gratuities are appreciated
Statue of Liberty + Ellis Island
- Daily at 8.30am and 9.30am
Statue of Liberty without Ellis Island
- Daily at 12.30pm
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and c...
Starting with a ferry boat cruise from Williamsburg to Wall street, you'll ride through the neighbor...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...