Brooklyn graffiti and street art walking tour
- Discover the most incredible graffiti and street art in New York City
- Explore the Bushwick Collective
- Learn about graffiti technique and style
- Immerse yourself in the culture and lifestyle of today's urban artists
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing some of the most visually incredible murals in New York City and Brooklyn. Today there is more awareness than ever about the imaginative artists who bring walls, buildings and even entire neighborhoods alive with their vibrant creations. Join this walking tour in Bushwick, Brooklyn to experience fascinating works by these globetrotting innovators. Prepare to view artistic murals large and small while exploring streets pulsating with creative energy. Eyewitness for yourself why the district is rapidly becoming a world-renown center of street art, as well as New York City's premiere place of graffiti culture. The murals are concentrated around an exhibition called the Bushwick Collective. As you walk, expect to be immersed in the culture and lifestyle of today's urban artists, who hail from as far away as Europe, South America and even Asia.
You will discover the different styles and forms of the trade, which include murals, wheatpaste posters, tags and stencils. Get ready to learn about the techniques and varying nuances between them, and how they have developed and evolved over time. But most of all, see for yourself the very best murals New York has to offer!
- Guided walk with licensed tour guide
- Food and beverages (opportunity to purchase nearby before or after tour)
- Gratuities – never required, but appreciated if you enjoyed your tour
Children 15 and under: reduced
32 Wyckoff Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USA
30 Wyckoff Avenue (Between Troutman St and Starr St.) Brooklyn, NY 11237 - Meet in front of ‘Wyckoff Starr’ coffee shop
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for the day's weather (tour runs rain or shine)
- This tour covers about 1.5 mile of walking distance
- Please note that there is currently no work by Banksy
- 3.00pm Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
Winner of over 50 major awards including the Grammy Award and three Tony Awards®, Wicked is the unto...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
Get up close to one of the world's most famous monuments, the Statue of Liberty. Sail around the Sta...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
Discover the electrifying NYC nightlife with a dedicated host who knows the in's and out's of the Bi...
Explore the Big Apple and sightsee countless landmarks for 24 hours aboard a double-decker hop-on, h...