Grand Central Terminal Official self-guided audio tour
- Take a self-guided audio tour in iconic and stunning Grand Central Terminal
- Listen to historical anecdotes and interesting facts about the station few people know
- Wander the grounds of Grand Central at your own pace
Since its development, Grand Central Terminal has been a beloved landmark and institution for both tourists and New Yorkers alike. On this one-hour self-guided audio tour, you'll learn about the rich history and fascinating stories of Grand Central in addition to little-known facts about the Golden Age of American rail travel.
Experience the NYC hustle and bustle as you admire the architecture and detailed interior of the station. Look up and trace the stars on the vaulted ceiling, and take photos of the station’s famous glass Tiffany clock as you explore at your own pace.
- Multilingual audio device
- Map of the terminal
- Children ages 2-5: reduced
- Students ages 6-18: reduced
- Seniors ages 62+: reduced
Grand Central Terminal - 89 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017
Grand Central Official Tours Booth located on the Main Concourse of the terminal, right across from Track 30 by the West Balcony
- This audio tour is available in English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Italian and German
- Last tour leaves at 5.00pm
- Closed on Thanksgiving (28 November) and Christmas Day (25 December)
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
The Whitney Museum of American Art has been a longstanding institution dedicated solely to American ...
This guided Brooklyn Bridge tour will take you on a scenic stroll across the bridge and into the cla...
More than 1.1 million people were murdered behind the barbed-wire fences of Auschwitz between May 19...