Harlem Gospel Sunday bus tour with brunch option
- Take a guided bus tour of historic Harlem with a live tour guide
- See the famous Apollo Theater and the Cotton Club
- Attend a Sunday morning gospel service
Learn about Harlem from its origins as a rural Dutch community to its transformation into a summer retreat for New York's most prominent families. Journey into the past and see the African-American Mecca for writers and artists at the turn of the century. Hear about Harlem's troubled past during the 1960's and 1970's and view its present-day community beam with pride as it revels in Harlem's renaissance.
See famous NYC sights and landmarks such as Columbia University, City College, Morningside Heights, the Morris Jumel Mansion, Sylvan Terrace, Strivers Row, the Cotton Club, the Apollo Theater, the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, Sugar Hill, Duke Ellington's apartment, the famous 125th street and many more. End your tour of Harlem by joining a local congregation* for the Sunday worship mass service and experience the soul-stirring power of gospel music with a live gospel choir!
If you are not available on Sunday, join the Harlem Gospel Wednesday tour!
- Live guided tour
- Brunch (unless selected at checkout)
- Meals and beverages
- Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
Children ages 3-11
Harlem Spirituals office, 690 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10036 (between 43rd St. and 44th St.)
- For wheelchair accessibility, please contact Harlem Spirituals at least 1 month in advance
- This tour is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese based on the number of participants for each language
- You can select brunch option at checkout
- Tours can be run in two languages
- Out of respect for the congregants, please do not wear shorts, tank tops and flip flops
- Cameras and camcorders are not allowed inside the church
- Tours in English: departure at 9.30 a.m
- Tours in French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese: departure at 9.00am
- Tour duration may vary depending on the length of the church service
Wednesday’s Harlem tour will take you past some of Harlem's most famous landmarks - nostalgic remind...
No trip to New York would be complete without a visit to Lady Liberty, the world famous Statue of Li...
The Ultimate Tour Seated in comfort, take in an extended flight up the Hudson River traveling all th...
Enjoy a Harlem neighborhood tour of the cultural capital of Black America and experience the soulful...
Choose between two ticket types:Standard Ticket - with this option you can skip the hassle of the bo...
The Big Apple. New York City. Trying to see it all can be pretty imposing if you don’t know where to...
Standard Ticket - allows you to skip the ticket purchasing line. Depending on how busy it is, you mi...
New York is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world, and full of contrasts between it...
WINNER OF 9 TONY AWARDS® INCLUDING BEST MUSICAL!From Trey Parker and Matt Stone, the creators of Sou...
Meet NYC’s most famous lady up close and in person on our Early Access Statue of Liberty Tour.We’ll ...