Hudson River bike rental
- Create your own personalized route of the Hudson River
- Discover the beauty of New York City on two wheels
- Choose to rent your bike for one hour, one day or even a week
Hudson River Sightseeing’s bike rental provides you with all of the ingredients for the ultimate New York City bike adventure: a Cannondale bike, map, helmet, chain-lock and basket for your convenience. Embrace the free reign and explore the Hudson River Greenway, a beautiful and safe bike path that takes you around the entirety of Manhattan. Ride all the way north to the George Washington Bridge then stop downtown in Little Italy to soak in the rich culture. Peruse the exotic food options and aromas a few blocks over in Chinatown, then travel north again to be mesmerized by the glamour of Times Square or to learn about the history of Hell’s Kitchen. Pass through and embrace all the notable neighborhoods along the way. This is your opportunity to charter your own route and customize your sightseeing itinerary!
Rent your bike for however long you'd like.
NOTE: The Day Pass option is valid during the operating hours of one calendar day (9.00am-7.00pm)
- Cannondale bike rental
- Illustrated map
- Children under 11 years of age: reduced
Hudson River Sightseeing Store at 455 12th Avenue (Pier 78) New York, NY 10018
- No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to rent a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Baby seats for infants, Double Trailers for toddlers and Tag-A-Long attachments for young children are available at additional cost upon request
- No rider may exceed 300 lbs
1 April-31 October from 9.00am to 7.00pm
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and c...
Starting with a ferry boat cruise from Williamsburg to Wall street, you'll ride through the neighbor...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...