- Explore Brooklyn’s hippest neighborhoods
- Transportation provided in a comfortable van
- Hear insider information on Brooklyn from your local guide
- Experience NYC in a unique and memorable way
- Enjoy a tour with a maximum of 14 people
A visit to New York wouldn’t be complete without a visit to exciting and dynamic Brooklyn, today's “must see” borough in New York.
Brooklyn is where innovation, modernity, culture and history meet, and where real estate development hasn’t erased the charm of its traditional, residential neighborhoods.
Comfortably seated in your sprinter van, you’ll cross the famous Brooklyn Bridge to discover this popular “hipster“ borough, considered the arbiter for fashion, artisanal crafts, gourmet foods, and things to do and see.
As you visit its charming residential areas and trendy neighborhoods, your guide will retrace the borough’s history, its waves of immigration and its present-day gentrification.
You will travel into the neighborhoods of Dumbo, Park Slope, Prospect Heights and Williamsburg, before finishing at Coney Island, hot dogs in hand, for a stroll along the beach overlooking the Atlantic, and a visit to Luna Park, its legendary fair.
Along the way you'll make stops to walk a bit and snap some great pics!
- Professional tour guide service
- Transportation in a comfortable sprinter van
- Food and beverages
- Snack at food truck
- Gratuitites (optional)
690 Eighth Avenue, New York, NY 10036
Meet your tour group at the Harlem Spirituals Office.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 4 people
- Maximum of 14 guests per tour group
- Tour is available Fridays at 2.00pm from April to November
US Open - Day: Quarter Finals - Day 04-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1136...
US Open - Day: 4th Round - Day 02-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 3rd Round - Day 31-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 2nd Round - Day 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Evening: 2nd Round - Evening 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...
Take your team and on an immersive culinary adventure with Mandala Cafe! Join cafe founder Daiken an...