- Sail within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty for a great photo opportunity
- Learn from your professional expert guides
- Get the best view of the city from the water
- Take in panoramic views of midtown and lower manhattan
This New York harbor cruise totally respects your need to check off as many NYC bucket list items as possible. See the most famous NYC landmarks plus magnificent views of midtown and lower Manhattan in just 1.5 short hours. Cruise down the Hudson, pass by Liberty Island to see everyone’s favorite lady – the Statue of Liberty – then cut across New York Harbor’s Upper Bay to the waterfront of Bay Ridge. Double your photo ops by turning around to catch that perfect shot that you only caught with your eyes on the first half of the tour.
- Cruise of the best sights of Brooklyn
- Onboard wifi
- Professional guide
- Food and beverages (available to purchase on board)
- Children 2 and under: free
- Children 3-12 years of age: reduced
- Seniors 65 years and up: reduced
W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036
Bring a printed copy of your voucher to Circle-Line Sightseeing at Pier 83
- Please arrive 30-45 minutes before departure time
- Free Circle Line Skyline Navigator App in seven languages with narration and enhanced content - download the app here
- See calendar for precise departure times
- No cruises on 25 December
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Told through the dramatic lens of her final concert, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical presents the c...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and c...
Starting with a ferry boat cruise from Williamsburg to Wall street, you'll ride through the neighbor...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...