- See the Statue of Liberty up close
- Learn about New York City from your guide
- Admire the city skyline from the water
- Travel down the Hudson River
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hudson River to see Lady Liberty up close before heading back. Along the way, your professional guide will share stories about Ellis Island, One World Trade Center and the World Financial Center – all part of the scenery on this fun and informative cruise. Enjoy an onboard meal at the cafe or before or after your tour at one of the two restaurants found on the pier.
- Cruise around the Statue of Liberty
- Professional tour guide
- Free onboard wifi
- Children (ages 3-12)
- Seniors (65 and up)
W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036
Bring a printed copy of your voucher to Circle-Line Sightseeing at Pier 83
- Please arrive 30-45 minutes before departure time
- Free Circle Line Skyline Navigator App in seven languages with narration and enhanced content - download the app here
- See calendar for precise departure times
- No cruises on 25 December
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Once On This Island has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival. ...
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ...
Told through the dramatic lens of her final concert, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical presents the c...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...