Prepare to be star-struck at Madame Tussauds New York, located in the heart of Times Square! Voted as one of New York’s most unique attractions, Madame Tussauds invites you to walk up to your favorite stars and pose with internationally-renowned actors, sports legends, global leaders and more. With over 85,000 square feet and five floors of interactive entertainment, including Mission: Undead and Marvel Super Heroes 4D Experience, the world's greatest wax museum is bigger and better than ever.
Attractions & guided tours
Madame Tussauds New York tickets
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Stand next to Angelina Jolie, George Clooney and other celebrities
- Snap a selfie with Oprah, Lucille Ball and Lady Gaga
- Rub shoulders with historical figures including Princess Diana and President Obama
- Take a scene out of your favorite film or TV show and reenact classic moments
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Admission to Madame Tussauds New York
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
234 West 42nd Street, New York, NY, USA
What to remember
- The tour through the attraction is self-guided with no time limit
- Sunday - Thursday: 11.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday and Saturday: 11.00am - 7.00pm
- Last entry is 1 hour prior to closing
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Merlin Midway East
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.