Madison Square Garden All Access Tour
- Enjoy an all-access behind the scenes experience at Madison Square Garden
- Hear about the venue's illustrious guests
- Learn about some of the greatest moments in Knicks and Rangers history
- See Elton John's autographed setlist and much more
On this behind-the-scenes tour of Madison Square Garden, you’ll learn about iconic moments that have made sports and entertainment history. See Elton John’s autographed set list, view the liturgy book for the Papal Mass of Pope Francis, learn about the most famous play in Knicks history, get a close up of Dave Matthews’ guitar and so much more.
- Guided tour
- Audioguide in Spanish, Japanese, French, Portuguese, German and Italian
- Child 5-11 years old
- Seniors over 62 years old
- Students and veterans
- Infants under 5 years old - free
Madison Square Garden, 4 Pennsylvania Plaza, New York, NY 10001
Between 7th Avenue between W. 31st and W. 33rd Streets
- This tour is in English
- Follow along guides are available in Spanish, Japanese, French, Portuguese, German and Italian
- Tours are subject to availability depending on events taking place in the arena
- During Peak Seasons (April-August), please arrive at Madison Square Garden by 10am the day of your scheduled tour to reserve a time as tours will sell out quickly. While we do our best to accommodate all guests, tours are offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Every half hour between 9.30am - 3.00pm
- 12.15pm - 3.00pm on Knicks days
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Once On This Island has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival. ...
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ...
Told through the dramatic lens of her final concert, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical presents the c...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...