Madison Square Garden all access tour
- Learn all about what makes Madison Square Garden "The World's Most Famous Arena"
- Enjoy exclusive, behind-the-scenes areas of the venue
- Commemorate your visit with a boomerang photo experience
The newly tranformed All Access Tour at Madison Square Garden offers guests an incredible, behind-the-scenes look at New York City's entertainment epicenter. With state-of-the-art virtual reality technology, you'll be able to experience world-class events, like a goal at an action-packed New York Rangers game or an electrifying Billy Joel ballad at one of his monthly concerts. Have you ever wondered how The Garden transforms from a basketball court, to hockey rink, to concert so quickly? With the virtual reality experience, you'll be able to witness it "live"!
Sports enthusiasts will delight at the unique chance to see the locker rooms of the New York Knicks or New York Rangers, and music lovers are sure to enjoy a peek inside a backstage dressing room where the biggest artists in the world prepare for their concerts. Go down and sit courtside along "Celebrity Row", then afterwards head to the "Garden 366" exhibit to learn all about the venue's more than 130-year history.
Other highlights include:
- New, interactive kiosks
- Boomerang photo experience
- Trip to Rangers penalty box
- Exclusive peek into luxury suite
- Brand-new check-in experience
- Guided tour
- Audioguide in Spanish, Japanese, French, Portuguese, German and Italian
- Infants under 5 years old: free
- Child 5-11 years old
- Students and veterans
- Seniors over 62 years old
Madison Square Garden, 4 Pennsylvania Plaza, New York, NY 10001 (between 7th and 8th Avenues)
- Main entrance located on 7th Avenue
- Closest subway station is 34th Street/Penn Station and you can take the 1, 2, 3, A, C or E
- This tour is in English, but follow-along guides are available in Spanish, Japanese, French, Portuguese, German and Italian
- Tour times are subject to change depending on events taking place in the arena on the day of your visit
- Every half hour between 9.30am - 3.00pm
- On game days, 12.15pm - 3.00pm
Go behind the scenes of the Showplace of the Nation! Take a guided tour of Radio City Music Hall, di...
Choose between two ticket types:Standard Ticket - with this option you can skip the hassle of the bo...
New York City is busy, and trying to find a ride at LGA and JFK airports can be overwhelming. Use th...
Standard Ticket - allows you to skip only the ticket purchasing line. Depending on how busy it is, y...
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC ENCOUNTER: OCEAN ODYSSEY is a ground-breaking immersive entertainment experience...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
No trip to New York would be complete without a visit to Lady Liberty, the world famous Statue of Li...
New York is a city known for its skyscrapers and observatories that offer incredible views from vari...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
Get into the holiday spirit by visiting four of New York’s most attractive traditional holiday marke...