Manhattan hotels airport shuttle
- Enjoy a shared transfer from Manhattan hotels to New York's airports without hassle
- Arrive at the airport on time for your flight while avoiding the expenses of NYC cab services
- Start your NYC adventure stress free and prepare to experience the best this city has to offer
New York City is busy, and trying to find a ride at LGA and JFK airports can be overwhelming.
Use the non-stop, rideshare shuttle service to schedule your ride in advance and have the peace of mind that your ride is guaranteed! There are transportation options for all travelers– whether traveling alone or in a group, and can fit all of your luggage, too!
Your driver may stop along the way to JFK, EWR or LGA. Simply call in advance to book and leave your worries at home. Show your printed or mobile voucher to your driver and you’re on your way!
Airport transfers between Manhattan:
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
Please note that this departure transfer is valid for travel from Manhattan hotels only. It does not provide transport from private residences, destinations in New Jersey, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, bus stations, train stations or any other airports not listed above.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees
- One way shared-ride (share the ride with others traveling in the same direction, may include stops)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Excess luggage charges
Please contact SuperShuttle, open 24/7, at +12122583826 to reserve your hotel pick up for all hotel to airport transfers and wheelchair accommodations.
- Children 3 and under may not ride on the shuttle
- It is recommended that small children five years and under be secured in a child restraint seat
- Child seats are not provided in the vehicles, you must bring your own
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Tickets are valid for one way transfer
- No reservations are required for airport to hotel transfers
- Shuttles are wheelchair accessible, contact the number provided to reserve
- Luggage Limitations: 2 carry-on bags and 2 check-in bags per person (including oversize/excessive luggage)
- Oversized or excessive luggage (over 50lbs)/golf clubs/bikes/surf boards have certain restrictions
- Shuttle runs daily, 365 days a year
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Once On This Island has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival. ...
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
Told through the dramatic lens of her final concert, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical presents the c...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...