Meatpacking District, Chelsea Market and the Highline - walking tour
- Visit the world-famous Chelsea Market
- See the Highline, a unique elevated public park
- Learn about the history of NYC’s Meatpacking District
One of the most drastically changed areas in New York City today. From an industrial district that fed millions to the pinnacle of the New York art, leisure, foodie, and fashion scene, visit one of the most fascinating ever changing historic areas of New York City
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
210 9th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
Corner of 15th Street and 9th Avenue by Chelsea Market
- There is no need to confirm your reservation with our office
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- The Highline access is determined by weather conditions. The park is closed during potentially dangerous conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As the weather is warmer this time of year, we recommend bringing water or other cold beverages to stay cool
- There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes
- There is no guarantee food vendors will be operating
- Directions: By Subway:
A/C/E to 14th Street
L to 8th Ave
1/2 to 18th Street
Corner of 15th Street and 9th Avenue
- The tour begins at 10.00am
- The guide will be there 15 minutes early to check you in
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
Enjoy a full day completely guided tour and see and learn about the most important sights in New Yor...
Get up close to one of the world's most famous monuments, the Statue of Liberty. Sail around the Sta...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...