One of the most drastically changed areas in New York City today. From an industrial district that fed millions to the pinnacle of the New York art, leisure, foodie, and fashion scene, visit one of the most fascinating ever-changing historic areas of New York City.
Meatpacking District, Chelsea Market and the Highline walking tour
- Visit the world-famous Chelsea Market
- See the Highline, a unique elevated public park
- Learn about the history of NYC’s Meatpacking District
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
210 9th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
Corner of 15th Street and 9th Avenue by Chelsea Market
- There is no need to confirm your reservation with the office
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- Highline access is determined by weather conditions. The park is closed during potentially dangerous conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As the weather is warmer this time of year, we recommend bringing water or other cold beverages to stay cool
- There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes
- There is no guarantee food vendors will be operating
- Tour begins at 10.00 am
- The guide will be there 15 minutes early to check you in
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Taste the best desserts in New York City and learn about the history of Hell's Kitchen with this foo...
The Civil Rights Movement in the 1950s and 1960s was a very pivotal period in the history of the Uni...
Discover how a wave of new Americans made their mark on the city and lived the American dream. Learn...
Famously nicknamed "Melting Pot", New York offers incredible diversity, with 8 million inhabitants a...
Step aboard the teak decks of an elegant 1920s style yacht and enjoy NYC's architectural landmarks f...