Discover the city from a different view as you calmly cruise past Manhattan’s skyline leaving the hustle and bustle behind. See all of the sights down the West side of the island, around Battery Park and up the East side to the United Nations without ever leaving the comfort of your seat. A licensed New York City Tour Guide provides interesting facts about all the sights that make New York City so special.
Cruises and boat tours
Midtown Manhattan cruise tickets
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Admire the New York skyline from the water
- Licensed tour guide describes the sights
What to expect
- 90-minute Midtown cruise
- Children (ages 3-11)
455 12th Ave, New York, NY 10018, USA
You must first redeem your voucher at the City Sightseeing box office. As soon as you have exchanged your voucher for the pass, you can board the boat.
- The tour runs daily at 10.00am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm
- Arrive at least 30 minutes before the departure time to redeem your voucher and check in
- There is an additional departure in the evening. Time varies by season:
- 1 April - 16 June, 6.00pm
- 17 June - 18 September, 7.30pm
- 19 September - 30 December, 6.00pm
Gray Line CitySightseeing NY
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.