Midtown Manhattan cruise tickets
- Admire the New York skyline from the water
- Licensed tour guide describes the sights
Discover the city from a different view as you calmly cruise past Manhattan’s skyline leaving the hustle and bustle behind. See all of the sights down the West side of the island, around Battery Park and up the East side to the United Nations without ever leaving the comfort of your seat. A licensed New York City Tour Guide provides interesting facts about all the sights that make New York City so special.
- 90-minute Midtown cruise
- Children (ages 3-11)
455 12th Ave, New York, NY 10018, USA
You must first redeem your voucher at the City Sightseeing box office. As soon as you have exchanged your voucher for the pass, you can board the boat.
- The tour runs daily at 10.00am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm
- Arrive at least 30 minutes before the departure time to redeem your voucher and check in
- There is an additional departure in the evening. Time varies by season:
- 1 April - 16 June, 6.00pm
- 17 June - 18 September, 7.30pm
- 19 September - 30 December, 6.00pm
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Get up close to one of the world's most famous monuments, the Statue of Liberty. Sail around the Sta...
Experience the best of New York City with these convenient packages! This tour package will provide ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...