National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey tickets
- Dive into an ocean of fun in the heart of NYC without getting wet!
- Journey under the ocean from the South Pacific to the California Coast.
- Instead of taking animals out of their homes, we are taking you into theirs.
- Book online and save time
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC ENCOUNTER: OCEAN ODYSSEY is a ground-breaking immersive entertainment experience that uses cutting-edge technology to transport you on an incredible underwater journey across the ocean.
Join your friends and family on this interactive, walk-through experience where National Geographic Encounter’s stunning photo-realistic animation gives you access to rarely witnessed moments in nature, including an up-close encounter with a Humpback whale, a battle between ferocious Humboldt squid, a magnificent bait ball feeding frenzy, and much more!
- Admission ticket to National Geographic Encounter
- Seniors (65+): reduced price
- Children (3-12 years old): reduced price
226 West 44th Street (between 7th and 8th Avenues), New York, NY 10036
National Geographic Encounter
- You will receive a voucher after booking, you can either check in at the ticket counter or online following the instructions on the voucher
- Insider Tip: Weekends before 4pm and holidays often have limited availability upon arrival
- To ensure best availability and avoid sold-out time slots, please consider reserving in advance with Online Check-in using the instructions on the voucher
- Open daily at 10.00am
- Sunday – Thursday open until 9.00pm
- Friday & Saturday open until 10.00pm
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
Feel like a celebrity as you lift off in luxury and catch sight of this breathtaking NYC skyline vie...
Soprano Eva-Maria Westbroek sings Puccini’s gun-slinging heroine in this romantic epic of the Wild W...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...